Round Labels and Oval Labels in Self-Adhesive White Paper.
Material Code: R, OV
- Key Facts
- Material: Standard Matt White Paper
- Printer Compatibility: Inkjet and Laser Printers
- Adhesive: Permanent
- Waterproof: No
- Product Information
We currently stock sixteen sizes of round labels and eight sizes of oval labels. These labels are supplied on A4 sheets of standard matt white paper with a permanent adhesive. They can be printed using either an inkjet or a laser printer and are suitable for writing on. These two shapes are ideal for drawing attention to special information or to provide a decorative alternative to the usual rectangular label. Our round and oval labels are commonly used to label products and stock; they are particularly popular for use with cosmetics and homemade food and drink. Our round labels are also often used as “stickers” – for labelling gifts, as name badges at parties and charity events, or in schools as part of reward schemes. They are also ideal for organisation at home or in the office.
The labels on this page are supplied as blank white labels, but the more common sizes are also available in a range of colours, materials and adhesives, including metallic and fluorescent colours, clear and gloss, freezer and waterproof, high tack and super removable labels. These can be found using the navigation links on the left. We also have a special guide to printing round and oval labels, which follows the product images below.
- Common Uses
- Highlighting important information – using a different shape can draw attention to a certain item or piece of information. Businesses can emphasise their company logo or information on products and sale brochures, or make sure that customers take note of special features or sale prices available on their products. They can also be used to draw attention to health and safety reminders, to note stock level or rotation, or to mark important documents and files.
- Organisation – these labels are ideal for organising at home or in a business. At home, round labels are perfect for organising calendars and diaries, for identifying personal documents or items, or even for planning social outings, such as holidays, walking trips or cycling routes. At work, they can be used as part of filing systems, as notes on important files and documents, or as markers on personal or communal calendars to highlight upcoming events, holidays, or deadlines.
- Stickers – round labels are great as stickers. They can be used on gifts or as name badges or on place holders at parties. They are also ideal at charity events; you can promote a charity or event by printing a logo and event details onto round labels, print name badges for those involved, or simply reward participants with a reminder of the event they have helped to support. In schools, they are a popular way to provide feedback on a child’s behaviour and progress; they can also be used to label individual items such as workbooks, lockers, or coat pegs.
- Jars and bottles – round and oval labels are a fantastic fit for jars and bottles. Many businesses use these labels for a variety of products including cosmetics, wine bottles, food packets or boxes, and preserves like honey and jam. These labels are ideal for adding company and product information to products, and for clearly highlighting important information such as ingredients, nutritional value, or instructions for use. Round labels are often used for the tops of round jars, or to seal jars or packets with a branded label – our 25mm and 51mm diameter labels are popular choices for this purpose.
- Further Information
You can find further information using the links on the right:
Alternative Labels: use these links to find similar or alternative labels to round and oval labels. For example, the labels on this page are standard matt white paper, but we also offer round and oval labels in six colours, which can be found here.
Printing Templates: click here to download templates for these labels. We have one page of templates for Circular Labels and one page of templates for Oval Labels. Our PDF templates show the circle or oval shape of each label, while the Word templates show a square or rectangle that the circle or oval labels will sit inside.
Sample Requests: click here to request samples of our round and oval labels. Simply fill in the form with your contact details and the samples you would like to try. You can also use this form to request advice/further information about the labels you are interested in.
Please click on the product images below for prices, information and to buy.
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY: 25 sheets for all products listed below.
DESPATCH: Same day despatch on orders of 25, 50 or 100 sheets of round and oval labels.
Price £10.50 includes VAT and P&P
Round Labels Printing Information
Round Labels and Circular Labels Printing Information for Inkjet Printers and Laser Printers
Round White Paper Label Quantities and Delivery
We sell round paper labels for inkjet and laser printers, in packs of 25, 50 and 100 A4 sheets with same working day despatch via first class post. All the prices you see include VAT and UK mainland delivery.
Bulk boxes of 500 labels are sent via carrier and despatch is usually next working day or up to 3 days for large quantities. UK mainland shipping costs and VAT are included in the prices. There is a considerable saving when buying a box of 500 sheets, and a further huge price drop when buying in bulk (over 7500 sheets).
Printing onto Circular Labels
By using the information below you can download or create a label template. If your label design and information is relatively simple then you could use the MS Word program for your label printing (“tools”- “letters and mailings”- “envelopes and labels”). You can save label layouts with information in the same way that you save any other Word document, and print them when required.
Most laser and inkjet printers are only accurate to plus or minus 1mm, so we advise that if you want to put a border around your circular labels then you oversize the border so that it prints over the label edge. It is almost impossible to accurately position a circular border inside a circle with most laser and inkjet printers.
|Circular Labels Template Measurements|
|Number Per Page||216||117||70||54||35||35||24||24||15||12||6||6|
|No. Per Sheet||Size (mm)
(Links to product)
|6||88 mm Diameter||LP6/88R|
|2||144 mm Diameter||LP2/144R|
|2||115 mm Diameter||LP2/115R|
|No. Per Sheet||Size (mm)
W × H
(Links to product)
|2||195 x 139mm||LP2/195OV|
|4||90 x 136mm||LP4/90OV|
|8||90 x 62mm||LP8/90OV|
|10||95 x 53mm||LP10/95OV|
|14||95 x 34mm||LP14/95OV|
|21||60 x 34mm||LP21/60OV|
|32||40 x 30mm||LP32/40OV|
|65||35 x 16mm||LP65/35OV|
Positioning an Image with Word
- Type 5 or 6 letters into the template window.
- Generate a “New Document”.
- Print to check alignment on the labels.
- Copy your image onto one of the letters in the document.
- Re-size and position the image as required (on one label only).
- Print to check and adjust if necessary.
- Copy the contents of the label you have set up.
- Paste into the other labels in the document.
For more complex designs and for greater accuracy then image design software and commercial print methods may be required.
Printing Tips For Round / Circular Labels
Label printing is usually trouble free and simple once you have the templates and information set up. The following three tips will solve most set up issues.
Read your Laser printer or Inkjet printer manual, most printers have a setting for labels which can be activated via the print settings page which appears just before you print. The setting for labels optimises the heat and print speed for the best print results.
If you use the “media bypass” slot on your printer, which is normally above the paper tray, you will get better print accuracy. This is because feeding from this slot avoids a set of rollers. If the rollers in your printer are even slightly misaligned with each other then the print position will skew so that the top left hand label print is too far left and the bottom right hand print is too far right.
If the repeat is okay (the top right label print and the bottom left label print are in the same position on a label) but the print is wrong horizontally or vertically, we suggest you adjust the page margins to fine tune the position. Page margins can be set and altered in the “page setup” section under “file” on the main toolbar.