Material Code: R, Y, B, G, PK, CR
- Key Facts
- Material: Standard Paper in Red (tomato red), Yellow (canary yellow), Blue (sky blue), Green (apple green), Pink (pastel pink), or Cream
- Printer Compatibility: Inkjet and Laser Printers
- Adhesive: Permanent
- Waterproof: No
- Product Information
We currently stock six colours: Red (tomato red), Yellow (canary yellow), Blue (sky blue), Green (apple green), Pink (pastel pink), and Cream. These labels are supplied on A4 sheets of standard paper that have been flood coated with colour and have a permanent adhesive. They can be printed on inkjet or laser printers and photocopiers, and are suitable for writing on. Coloured labels are ideal for all kinds of purposes including; organising items through colour coding, highlighting important information, decorating postal items and documents, branding items with a company colour, or simply providing an alternative to plain white labels.
Please note that the colours in the product images are for illustration purposes only. We are more than happy to send out samples of our coloured labels if customers wish to see an example of the colours we supply.
- Common Uses
- Colour coding - assigning colours is a quick and easy way to group items for easy identification and classification. Offices often use coloured labels, ranging from simply grouping documents and files, to colour coded systems that indicate, for example, the status of a project and deadlines. Colour coding is commonplace in many professional institutions, including libraries (books are identified by genre), hospitals (colours denote a patient’s condition), food suppliers (identify ingredients, levels of nutrients, warn of possible allergens) and many more. Colour coding is also great for organising items and routines at home.
- Highlighting important information - all kinds of items can be labelled with additional pieces of information or instructions, and using coloured labels is a great way to make sure they get noticed. If something needs special attention or instructions are required, a permanent label can be a better option than simply writing a note or post it note, which may be easily misplaced. Another use is printing health and safety information. Coloured labels can be used as warning signs for potential safety hazards, or safety instructions for individual items to advise people of safe and proper usage.
- Postal and gift items - coloured labels can emphasise important information (delivery instructions, return address, urgent delivery) or handling instructions (Fragile, Heavy, This Way Up). Companies can use brand colours to promote their identity on their post, while individuals can personalise their post with bright colours. Coloured labels are a great addition to holiday or birthday letters and packages, as well as invitations; our pink and cream labels are popular choices for weddings.
- Shop stock - stock can easily be identified using coloured labels, which helps with stock taking and stock rotation. Coloured labels are also ideal for drawing a customer’s attention; this could be to highlight information such as a special feature of a product or to promote new and sale items.
- School organisation - coloured labels are a clear and fun way to keep things organised in schools. Colours can be assigned to classes, groups and houses, or to individual subjects. They are a great way to provide feedback on children’s progress as part of reward schemes. They are also useful on Sport’s Day – colours can be assigned to teams or houses, or they can be given as gifts for participating or winning events.
- Further Information
You can find further information using the links on the right:
Alternative Labels: use these links to find similar or alternative labels to coloured labels. For example, in addition to the six colours on this page, we also sell labels that come in five fluorescent colours, which can be found here.
Printing Templates: click here to download templates for these labels.
Sample Requests: click here to request samples of our coloured labels. Simply fill in the form with your contact details and the samples you would like to try. You can also use this form to request advice/further information about the labels you are interested in.
Specification Sheet: click here for detailed material specifications for coloured labels.
Please click on the product images below for prices, information and to buy.
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY: Our coloured labels have different minimum order quantities of 25 sheets, 100 sheets or 500 sheets. The minimum order quantity for each product is listed under the product images below and on the individual product pages.
DESPATCH: Same day despatch on orders of 25, 50 or 100 sheets of coloured labels and up to five working day despatch for orders of 500+ sheets of coloured labels.