Other Similar Labels
Material Code: R, Y, B, G, PK, CR
- Key Facts
- Material: Standard Paper in Red (tomato red), Yellow (canary yellow), Blue (sky blue), Green (apple green), Pink (pastel pink), or Cream
- Printer Compatibility: Inkjet and Laser Printers
- Adhesive: Permanent
- Waterproof: No
- Product Information
We currently stock six colours of round and oval labels: Red (tomato red), Yellow (canary yellow), Blue (sky blue), Green (apple green), Pink (pastel pink), and Cream. These labels are supplied on A4 sheets of standard paper that have been flood coated with colour and have a permanent adhesive. They can be printed on inkjet or laser printers and photocopiers, and are suitable for writing on. Coloured round labels are ideal for all kinds of purposes including; organising items through colour coding, highlighting important information, branding items with a company colour, as stickers for schools and charities, or simply providing an alternative to plain white labels.
Please note that the colours in the product images are for illustration purposes only. We are more than happy to send out samples of our coloured labels if customers wish to see an example of the colours we supply. We also have a special guide to printing round and oval labels, which can be found here.
- Common Uses
- Colour coding - assigning colours is a simple way to group items for easy identification and classification. Offices use coloured round labels in filing systems that can range from grouping documents to indicating a project’s current status, as markers on important documents and files, and on communal calendars to highlight events, holidays and deadlines. Colour coding is commonplace in professional institutions, including libraries (books are identified by genre), hospitals (colours denote a patient’s condition), food suppliers (identify ingredients, levels of nutrients, warn of possible allergens) and many more. At home, coloured round labels are perfect for organising calendars and diaries, identifying personal documents or items, planning social outings, such as holidays, walking trips or cycling routes, and as rewards for children.
- Shop stock - stock can be easily identified using coloured round labels, which helps with stock taking and stock rotation. Coloured round and oval labels are also ideal for drawing attention; this could be to highlight information such as a special feature of a product or to promote new and sale items.
- Highlighting important information - using a different shape and colour means that additional information or instructions get noticed. This could be anything from company details on products and sales brochures, to special features and promotional sale prices on products, or even health and safety signs to indicate potential safety hazards or to provide instructions for safe and proper usage of individual items.
- Stickers – coloured round labels are great as stickers. They can be used on gifts, postal items, invitations, or as name badges and place holders at parties. Charities promote events by printing labels with their logo and event details, making name badges for those involved, or rewarding participants with a reminder of the event they have helped to support. Coloured round labels are also a clear and fun way to keep things organised in schools. Colours can be assigned to individual subjects or to classes and houses, provide feedback on a child’s progress, identify personal possessions, or be used at events such as Sport’s Day where colours identify teams or houses and are given as rewards for participating or winning events.
- Jars and bottles – coloured round and oval labels are an ideal choice for labelling cosmetics, wine bottles, food packets or boxes, and preserves like honey and jam. The shapes work well with these containers, while the colour draws attention to company details and important product information such as ingredients, nutritional value, or instructions for use. Round labels are often used for the tops of round jars, or to seal jars and packets with a branded label – our 25mm and 51mm diameter labels are popular choices for this.
- Further Information
You can find further information using the links on the right:
Alternative Labels: use these links to find similar or alternative labels to coloured round labels. For example, in addition to the circular and oval labels on this page, we also sell coloured labels that are rectangular, square, or a specific media label shape. These labels can be found here.
Printing Templates: click here to download templates for these labels. We have one page of templates for Circular Labels and one page of templates for Oval Labels. Our PDF templates show the circle or oval shape of each label, while the Word templates show a square or rectangle that the circle or oval labels will sit inside.
Sample Requests: click here to request samples of our coloured round labels. Simply fill in the form with your contact details and the samples you would like to try. You can also use this form to request advice/further information about the labels you are interested in.
Specification Sheet: click here for detailed material specifications for coloured round labels.
Please click on the product images below for prices, information and to buy.
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY: Our coloured round labels have different minimum order quantities of 25 sheets, 100 sheets or 500 sheets. The minimum order quantity for each product is listed under the product images below and on the individual product pages.
DESPATCH: Same day despatch on orders of 25, 50 or 100 sheets of coloured round labels and up to five working day despatch for orders of 500+ sheets of coloured round labels.