Material Code: FL, FG, FR, FO, FM
- Key Facts
- Material: Standard Paper in Fluorescent Red, Orange, Green, Yellow (lemon), or Magenta
- Printer Compatibility: Laser Printers
- Adhesive: Permanent
- Waterproof: No
- Product Information
We currently stock five fluorescent colours: Red, Orange, Green, Yellow (lemon), and Magenta. These labels are supplied on A4 sheets of standard paper that have been flood coated with colour and have a permanent adhesive. They can be printed on laser printers and photocopiers, and are suitable for writing on. Fluorescent labels are usually chosen for their high visibility and so common uses for these labels tend to involve highlighting important information such as sales information, special instructions on products and packages, or health and safety warnings.
Please note that the colours in the product images are for illustration purposes only. We are more than happy to send out samples of our fluorescent labels if customers wish to see an example of the colours we supply.
- Common Uses
- Address and shipping labels - fluorescent labels are great for making sure that information on postal items gets noticed. In particular, they are ideal for printing shipping and delivery instructions that will ensure the item makes it to the correct destination, as well as handling instructions such as “Handle With Care” and “This Way Up”. They can also be used to add a decorative, eye-catching finish to business or personal mail.
- Sales and promotions - shops can instantly grab customers’ attention by using fluorescent colours. Usually fluorescent labels are used to convey key pieces of information, such as the name of a particular sale or promotion, the basic concept of the sale, and the sale prices of individual products. Price reductions, special offers, and new markdown prices can be conveyed quickly by using vivid colours to draw attention.
- Stock and filing systems - fluorescent colours can be used in filing and storage systems to make sure that people can quickly identify where the files or items they need are stored. Labelling shelves in warehouses or business offices with fluorescent labels makes items easy to find, and the bright colours can also be used to clearly identify stock levels and any stock that is due for rotation.
- Information and warning signs - these labels can be used as vivid signs that display important information such as directions or health and safety warnings. Potential safety hazards in the workplace can be marked with a warning sign, and safety instructions can be added to individual items of equipment. Fluorescent labels are also useful in environments that have medical or hazardous waste, such as hospitals and factories, where it is vital that safety notices are displayed securely and prominently.
- Decorative stickers and displays - the bright colours are a fun finishing touch that is perfect for a variety of events, whether they are personal parties and celebrations or larger events run by organisations such as schools and charities.
- Further Information
You can find further information using the links on the right:
Alternative Labels: use these links to find similar or alternative labels to fluorescent labels. For example, in addition to the five fluorescent colours on this page, we also sell labels that come in six non-fluorescent colours, which can be found here.
Printing Templates: click here to download templates for these labels.
Sample Requests: click here to request samples of our fluorescent labels. Simply fill in the form with your contact details and the samples you would like to try. You can also use this form to request advice/further information about the labels you are interested in.
Specification Sheet: click here for detailed material specifications for fluorescent labels.
Please click on the product images below for prices, information and to buy.
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY: Our fluorescent labels have different minimum order quantities of 25 sheets, 100 sheets or 500 sheets. The minimum order quantity for each product is listed under the product images below and on the individual product pages.
DESPATCH: Same day despatch on orders of 25, 50 or 100 sheets of stocked fluorescent labels, up to three working day despatch on orders of 100 sheets of non-stocked fluorescent labels and up to five working day despatch on orders of 500+ sheets of fluorescent labels.