Material Code: GWPQ
- Key Facts
- Material: Gloss White Photo Quality Paper
- Printer Compatibility: Inkjet and Laser Printers
- Adhesive: Permanent
- Waterproof: Splashproof
- Product Information
These labels are supplied on A4 sheets of gloss white photo quality paper with a permanent adhesive. They can be printed using either an inkjet or a laser printer. Gloss labels are usually chosen to give a superior decorative and professional finish or, as they are considered “splashproof”, in situations where labels need to be wiped clean. This makes them popular choices for promotional and marketing purposes including branding products, product packaging, and containers such as bottles and jars, on media storage such as CDs and DVDs, and across various marketing materials. The gloss material makes them ideal for highlighting additional information or for matching a surface that itself has a gloss finish. These labels give exceptionally high resolution print results – most notably when used with inkjet printers – which allows them to be used to create high quality images, including self adhesive photographs.
We also supply gloss white labels designed for laser printing only (product code GW). As both of our gloss white paper labels are considered “splashproof”, we advise that if you need labels that will survive in damp or wet conditions (for example on bathroom products) you should choose one of our waterproof materials. We supply waterproof gloss clear labels (product code GCP) for inkjet printers, but as the ink is water-based only the labels themselves are waterproof – any printed text will smudge. For a fully waterproof solution, you should use a laser printer. All of our waterproof laser label options, including a gloss white polyester label, can be found by clicking on the “Waterproof Laser Labels” link on the left.
- Common Uses
- Marketing and promotion – the gloss finish makes additional details (company information) or promotional information (special offers) stand out on existing marketing materials or products. Marketing and promotional items such as posters and leaflets are often printed onto high quality gloss paper, which makes gloss labels an ideal way to add information while matching the finish of the original material.
- Product and packaging labelling – gloss labels are great way to label products or product packaging with a more decorative finish than a plain white label. This can be particularly useful if a customer wants to create a high end look for their products or if they have decorative items to sell and want labels to match. Using a gloss white label can also draw a customer’s attention to important information, whether company information, sale information, or a particular selling point of the item. If items are being kept in conditions where they may be splashed or get slightly dirty, these splashproof labels are easy to wipe clean and dry.
- Jars and bottles – many of our customers sell products in jars and bottles, ranging from cosmetics through to wine and condiments. Our gloss labels are well-suited to this purpose as they can easily be wiped clean if they are splashed lightly and the gloss material creates a professional and quality look that sits well with containers of all kinds.
- Organising – gloss labels are also a great way to organise home or business spaces with a decorative finish. These labels can be used to create a smart, professional filing system across files and folders, in and out trays, as well as boxes and storage units. Another common use is for decorative shelving labels in warehouses and shops, kitchens and office space at home, or in school cloakrooms, classrooms and on lockers.
- Further Information
You can find further information using the links on the right:
Alternative Labels: use these links to find similar or alternative labels to gloss white photo quality paper labels. For example, while these labels are suitable for printing with either an inkjet or a laser printer, if you have a laser printer, you may wish to try our gloss white paper labels, which are only suitable for printing with a laser printer and can be found here.
Printing Templates: click here to download templates for these labels.
Sample Requests: click here to request samples of our gloss white photo quality paper labels. Simply fill in the form with your contact details and the samples you would like to try. You can also use this form to request advice/further information about the labels you are interested in.
Specification Sheet: click here for detailed material specifications for gloss white photo quality paper labels.
Please click on the product images below for prices, information and to buy.
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY: The most popular sizes have a minimum order quantity of 25 sheets while all other sizes have a minimum order quantity of 500 sheets. The minimum order quantity for each product is listed under the product images below and on the individual product pages.
DESPATCH: Same day despatch on orders of 25, 50 or 100 sheets of gloss white photo quality paper labels and up to five working day despatch for orders of 500+ sheets of gloss white photo quality paper labels.