Other Similar Labels
Material Code: SDA
Audio Cassette Labels, CD Labels, Data Cartridge Labels, Diskette Labels, DVD Labels, Eurofolio Labels, Lever Arch Labels, Ring Binder Labels, Slide Labels, Video Labels
- Key Facts
- Material: Standard Matt White Paper
- Printer Compatibility: Inkjet and Laser Printers
- Adhesive: Permanent
- Waterproof: No
- Product Information
These labels are supplied on A4 sheets of standard matt white paper with rounded corners and a permanent adhesive. They can be printed using either an inkjet or a laser printer and are suitable for writing on. Labels are a great way to clearly identify the contents of digital and paper based filing systems, whether you choose to label by hand or by printing. If you are backing up digital information onto an external source or storing paper documents in binders, using labels to create a filing system is a quick and clear way to make sure all of your information is easy to find when you need it. Sharing personal or business files on digital media is much simpler when items such as CDs or disks are labelled with their content. Companies providing products such as software or digital documents can create professional looking labels that inform customers about the product they have bought, the content it holds, and even company contact information should they require future assistance. Today, data and information are an important part of everyday life, with many people keeping both digital and paper records. Keeping all of these records organised is essential and media labels are a popular and effective solution.
- Common Uses
- Labelling media products – for companies providing software to customers on CD, CD/DVD labels are great for branding and labelling these products.
- Labelling home media – whether you’re storing photos or videos, our media labels are ideal for keeping track of any home media you have created. For example, keeping holiday slide shows in order can be a tricky business, so using slide labels means you know what your photographs are of and where they should be in your collection. If you create a personal compilation of songs, you can create a playlist on your cd label, so even if your CD isn’t in its rightful case, you know exactly what songs are on that CD. Older forms of media, including audio cassettes, diskettes, and videos, often drift apart from their original boxes or packaging, so labelling individual items helps identify what content they hold.
- Data back up labels – whether at home or in the office, creating back ups of important files or transferring documents between computers is an essential part of modern life. Creating labels for your back ups means you know exactly where your files are stored.
- Organising and filing – we supply labels designed to help you organise your paper files as well as your digital files. To keep track of your paper based filing system we supply two sizes of lever arch files, as well as ring binder and eurofolio labels. Although they’ve been designed with a specific purpose in mind, some of our media labels are also great for organising in-trays and shelves at home or at work.
- Further Information
You can find further information using the links on the right:
Alternative Labels: use these links to find similar or alternative labels to media labels. For example, customers labelling media items may also want to see a range of other sizes of matt white labels for organising the home or office, which can be found here.
Printing Templates: to download templates for these labels select from these links. Most of our media labels can be found on the Templates for Special Use Labels page. Templates for the Lever Arch Labels and Ring Binder Labels can be found on the Templates For Rectangular Labels With Rounded Corners page.
Sample Requests: click here to request samples of our media labels. Simply fill in the form with your contact details and the samples you would like to try. You can also use this form to request advice/further information about the labels you are interested in.
Please click on the product images below for prices, information and to buy.
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY: 25 sheets for all products listed below.
DESPATCH: Same day despatch on orders of 25, 50 or 100 sheets of media labels.