Buy Blank Self Adhesive Removable Coloured Labels for Inkjet and Laser Printers
Material Code: REMR, REMY, REMB, REMG, REMPK, REMCR
- Key Facts
- Material: Standard Paper in Red (tomato red), Yellow (canary yellow), Blue (sky blue), Green (apple green), Pink (pastel pink), or Cream
- Printer Compatibility: Inkjet and Laser Printers
- Adhesive: Removable
- Waterproof: No
- Product Information
We currently stock six colours of removable labels: Red (tomato red), Yellow (canary yellow), Blue (sky blue), Green (apple green), Pink (pastel pink), and Cream. These labels are supplied on A4 sheets of standard paper that have been flood coated with colour and have a removable adhesive. They can be printed on inkjet or laser printers and photocopiers, and are suitable for writing on. The adhesive is a general purpose rubber based removable adhesive designed to provide light adhesion and easy removability when the label is no longer needed. The adhesive is strong enough that the label will not simply fall off a surface under normal circumstances, but can be removed or repositioned without damaging the label or the item it is stuck onto. Coloured removable labels are a great way to temporarily colour code items for quick identification or to draw attention to important information. Common uses include product labels, auction house labels, temporary manufacturer labels, and removal company labels.
A label’s adhesion depends on four factors; the strength of the adhesive, the length of time the label is stuck onto an item, the temperature, and the surface onto which the label is applied. These four factors interact with each other, so we advise that customers request a sample to test in their own unique conditions. Please note that the colours in the product images are for illustration purposes only. We are more than happy to send out samples of our removable coloured labels if customers wish to see an example of the colours we supply.
- Common Uses
- Removal companies – during home or office moves, individual items and boxes can be labelled with identifying information, quantities, and instructions to ensure that they arrive safely before the labels are removed at the new location. Boxes can be colour coded to indicate that items belong to a certain room, business, or individual, or to exclude items that are being disposed of.
- Manufacturing and storage – the removable adhesive makes these labels ideal for temporarily adding identifying information or instructions to products during the manufacturing process and storage, before being removed during the final packing and distribution stage, particularly for items that have a delicate or decorative surface.
- Auction houses – items can be identified throughout the auction process by staff and prospective bidders alike, before the labels are removed once an item is sold. Items can be colour coded according to the particular category or session in which an item is available. A removable adhesive means that items won’t be damaged, which is particularly useful for old and/or delicate items that are susceptible to harm.
- Retail labels – coloured removable labels are ideal product labels, particularly on gift items or where a label is applied directly onto an item that may be made of a delicate material like glass or for paper items such as books and cards. They can be used as temporary signs on shelves, displays, and products for directions, information, or marketing and promotional messages that can be updated or removed as required. They are also ideal for monitoring stock levels and stock rotation. The colour draws attention to important information, while the removable adhesive means that the label can be removed cleanly and easily when an item has been purchased or when information is updated.
- Organising and filing – these labels can be used to add temporary notes to important files and documents that are removed as files are passed on or as information is updated. Documents can be colour coded into categories such as department, client, status, or deadline. Other uses include reminders, stickers on calendars and rotas, or temporary instruction or warning signs such as “out of order” notices.
- School organisation - colours are a fun way to identify personal possessions, organise items by subjects, classes, and houses, provide feedback on a child’s progress, or reward children at events such as Sport’s Day. These removable labels are great for items that get reassigned, such as text books, lockers, coat pegs, and desks.
- Further Information
You can find further information using the links on the right:
Alternative Labels: use these links to find similar or alternative labels to removable coloured labels. For example, we also sell coloured labels with a permanent adhesive, which can be found here.
Printing Templates: click here to download templates for these labels.
Sample Requests: click here to request samples of our removable coloured labels. Simply fill in the form with your contact details and the samples you would like to try. You can also use this form to request advice/further information about the labels you are interested in.
Specification Sheet: click here for detailed material specifications for removable coloured labels.
Please click on the product images below for prices, information and to buy.
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY: 500 sheets for all products listed below.
DESPATCH: Up to five working day despatch for orders of 500+ sheets of removable coloured labels.
Price £144.00 includes VAT and P&P
500 SHEET MINIMUM - Up to 5 Working Day Despatch for 500+ Sheets