Buy Blank Self Adhesive Removable Paper Labels for Inkjet and Laser Printers
Material Code: REM
- Key Facts
- Material: Standard Matt White Paper
- Printer Compatibility: Inkjet and Laser Printers
- Adhesive: Removable
- Waterproof: No
- Product Information
These labels are supplied on A4 sheets of standard matt white paper with a removable adhesive. They can be printed using inkjet or laser printers and photocopiers, and are suitable for writing on. The adhesive on these labels is a low tack water based rubber removable adhesive designed to provide light adhesion and easy removability. Removable labels are chosen when there is a need for a temporary label that can easily be removed when the information on the label is either no longer needed or out of date. The adhesive is strong enough that the label will not simply fall off a surface under normal circumstances, but can be removed or repositioned without damaging either the label itself or the item onto which the label has been stuck. Common uses include product labels, auction house labels, temporary manufacturer labels, and removal company labels.
A label’s adhesion depends on four factors; the strength of the adhesive, the length of time the label is stuck onto an item, the temperature, and the surface onto which the label is applied. These four factors interact with each other, so we advise that customers request a sample to test in their own unique conditions. We also have removable waterproof labels in gloss transparent polyester (product code GTR) or matt white polyester (product code MWR). For customers who want a removable label suitable for use on glass we recommend paper labels with a super removable adhesive (product code GREM), as these are designed to leave no visible adhesive residue when they are removed.
- Common Uses
- Products and gifts – removable labels are ideal product labels as they can easily be removed when an item is purchased. They are particularly suited for use on items that are intended as gifts, or when a label is stuck directly onto an item itself and the item is made of a delicate material like glass or paper items such as books and cards. They are also suitable as temporary signs on shelves, displays, and products for various purposes including directions, information, or marketing and promotional messages that can be updated or removed as required.
- Auction houses – auction houses have a specific need to make sure that all of their items are correctly labelled, so that they can be identified throughout the auction process by staff and prospective bidders alike, before the labels are removed once an item is sold. They also need to make sure that the labels used will not damage the items being sold, particularly old and/or delicate items that are more susceptible to harm.
- Manufacturing and storage – the removable adhesive makes these labels ideal for temporarily adding identifying information or instructions to products during the manufacturing process and storage, before being removed during the final packing and distribution stage, particularly for items that have a delicate or decorative surface.
- Organising and filing – these labels can be used in filing systems where temporary notes are applied to important files and documents then removed as files are passed on or as information is updated on a regular basis. They can also be used as temporary notes and reminders, as stickers on calendars and rotas, or as temporary instruction or warning signs such as “out of order” notices.
- Removal companies – these labels are a popular choice for use during home or office moves. Individual items or boxes can be clearly labelled with identifying information, quantities, and instructions to ensure that they arrive safely before the labels are removed at the new location. The adhesive is strong enough to remain in place during general transit but can be removed without causing damage to items as they are unpacked.
- Further Information
You can find further information using the links on the right:
Alternative Labels: use these links to find similar or alternative labels to removable labels. For example, if customers require a removable adhesive that is suitable for glass surfaces, they can buy paper labels with a super removable adhesive, which can be found here.
Printing Templates: click here to download templates for these labels.
Sample Requests: click here to request samples of our removable paper labels. Simply fill in the form with your contact details and the samples you would like to try. You can also use this form to request advice/further information about the labels you are interested in.
Specification Sheet: click here for detailed material specifications for removable paper labels.
Please click on the product images below for prices, information and to buy.
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY: Our removable paper labels have different minimum order quantities of 25 sheets, 100 sheets or 500 sheets. The minimum order quantity for each product is listed under the product images below and on the individual product pages.
DESPATCH: Same day despatch on orders of 25, 50 or 100 sheets of removable paper labels and up to five working day despatch for orders of 500+ sheets of removable paper labels.
Price £13.50 includes VAT and P&P