Material Code: GREM
- Key Facts
- Material: Standard Matt White Paper
- Printer Compatibility: Inkjet and Laser Printers
- Adhesive: Super Removable
- Waterproof: No
- Product Information
These labels are supplied on A4 sheets of standard matt white paper with a super removable adhesive. They can be printed using inkjet or laser printers and photocopiers, and are suitable for writing on. The adhesive on these labels is a super removable acrylic microsphere adhesive designed to provide light adhesion and easy removability with very little to no residue when the label is removed. While removable labels are used as temporary labels that can be removed by the end user or when there is a need to regularly update information, super removable labels are ideal for situations where it is also important that there is no visible adhesive residue left when a label is removed. In particular, they are used when a removable label is required for use on glass; the adhesive itself was designed for use in the double glazing industry and these labels are often referred to as “Glass Removable” labels. They are also popular choices for use on products, in auction houses, and during the manufacturing process.
A label’s adhesion depends on four factors; the strength of the adhesive, the length of time the label is stuck onto an item, the temperature, and the surface onto which the label is applied. These four factors interact with each other, so we advise that customers request a sample to test in their own unique conditions.
- Common Uses
- Glass products – these labels were developed specially for use in the double glazing industry where glass is stored in containers that get very hot, meaning that labels tend to leave adhesive residue when removed. Our super removable labels have a light adhesive which cures extremely slowly and so they can be used on glass without leaving residue behind.
- Products and gifts – super removable labels can be used for a variety of products, as they provide a label that can be easily removed when an item is purchased. They are particularly suited for use on items that are intended as gifts, or when a label is stuck directly onto an item itself and the item is made of a delicate material like glass or paper items such as books and cards.
- Auction houses – auction houses have a specific need to make sure that all of their items are correctly labelled, so that they can be identified throughout the auction process by staff and prospective bidders alike, before the labels are removed once an item is sold. They also need to make sure that the labels used will leave no residue, particularly on old and/or delicate items that are more susceptible to damage.
- Manufacturing and storage – the removable adhesive makes these labels ideal for temporarily adding identifying information or instructions to products during the manufacturing process and storage, before being removed during the final packing and distribution stage, particularly for items that have a delicate or decorative surface that needs to remain unmarked by adhesive residue.
- Organising and filing – these labels can be used in filing systems where temporary notes are applied to important files and documents then removed as files are passed on or as information is updated on a regular basis. The super removable adhesive means that there is no damage to paper items when these labels are removed.
- Further Information
You can find further information using the links on the right:
Alternative Labels: use these links to find similar or alternative labels to super removable paper labels. For example, we also stock paper labels with a standard removable adhesive, which can be found here, or a high tack adhesive, which can be found here.
Printing Templates: click here to download templates for these labels.
Sample Requests: click here to request samples of our super removable paper labels. Simply fill in the form with your contact details and the samples you would like to try. You can also use this form to request advice/further information about the labels you are interested in.
Specification Sheet: click here for detailed material specifications for super removable paper labels.
Please click on the product images below for prices, information and to buy.
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY: The most popular sizes have a minimum order quantity of 25 sheets while all other sizes have a minimum order quantity of 500 sheets. The minimum order quantity for each product is listed under the product images below and on the individual product pages.
DESPATCH: Same day despatch on orders of 25, 50 or 100 sheets of super removable paper labels and up to five working day despatch for orders of 500+ sheets of super removable paper labels.