Material Code: GWP
- Key Facts
- Material: Gloss White Polyester
- Printer Compatibility: Laser Printers
- Adhesive: Permanent
- Waterproof: Yes
- Product Information
These labels are supplied on A4 sheets of gloss white polyester with a permanent waterproof adhesive. They are for use with laser printers and photocopiers. Gloss labels are usually chosen to give a superior decorative or professional finish or, as the gloss polyester material is waterproof, in situations where labels need to be wiped clean. They are also ideal for highlighting information or matching a surface that itself has a gloss finish, which makes them popular for promotional purposes including branding products, packaging, and containers such as bottles and jars, on media storage such as CDs and DVDs, and across various marketing materials. A polyester label is also useful when there is a requirement for labels to be more durable than standard paper labels and/or waterproof.
Our gloss white polyester labels are waterproof due to the polyester material, the waterproof adhesive, and the laser printing process. They are well-suited to conditions where the printed label is likely to get wet. Common uses include labels for bottles and containers that hold liquids, in damp conditions such as kitchens and bathrooms, on items that are displayed outside shops or in garden centres, or on packages that are to be shipped long distance.
- Common Uses
- Long life tracking labels – the polyester material and strong adhesive mean these labels are commonly used as long lasting tracking labels. This is a common requirement for address or shipping labels on items that may be travelling long distances or exposed to damp conditions, or for tracking items that will be put into storage. These labels can be printed with identifying information, delivery or storage instructions, or information stored in an alternative format such as barcodes and QR codes. The gloss material is ideal for items that will be delivered to a customer or client and require a professional, quality finish.
- Organising and filing – the durable polyester is a great material to use in offices as part of smart, professional filing systems across files and folders, in and out trays, as well as boxes and storage units. The gloss material creates a decorative finish that draws attention to important information such as directions or identifying information, sales and promotional offers, notes and reminders on files and calendars, or notices including health and safety warnings and instructions. Other uses include decorative shelving labels in warehouses and shops, in kitchens and office space at home, or in school cloakrooms and classrooms. The waterproof material means they can be used for external applications such as displays outside shops or in garden centres.
- Marketing and promotions – the gloss finish creates a superior decorative and professional look, which makes these labels popular for use on marketing and promotional materials. They can be used to draw attention to additional information such as company details on a sales brochure, or key terms and conditions of a promotional offer. The gloss material is a great match for promotional items which are often printed onto high quality gloss paper.
- Product and packaging labels – gloss labels are great way to label products or packaging with a more decorative finish than a plain white label. This can be particularly useful if a customer wants to create a high end look for their products or if they have decorative items to sell and want labels to match. Using a gloss white label can draw attention to important information, whether company information, sale information, or a particular selling point. If items get splashed or slightly dirty these waterproof gloss labels can be wiped clean. These labels are perfect for products that will be stored or used in wet conditions, as well as containers such as jars and bottles that will be used to hold liquids, particularly bathroom and kitchen products such as cosmetics or wines and condiments.
- Further Information
You can find further information using the links on the right:
Alternative Labels: use these links to find similar or alternative labels to gloss white polyester labels. For example, the white polyester material is also available with a matt finish, which can be found here.
Printing Templates: click here to download templates for these labels.
Sample Requests: click here to request samples of our gloss white polyester labels. Simply fill in the form with your contact details and the samples you would like to try. You can also use this form to request advice/further information about the labels you are interested in.
Specification Sheet: click here for detailed material specifications for gloss white polyester labels.
Please click on the product images below for prices, information and to buy.
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY: The most popular sizes have a minimum order quantity of 25 sheets while all other sizes have a minimum order quantity of 500 sheets. The minimum order quantity for each product is listed under the product images below and on the individual product pages.
DESPATCH: Same day despatch on orders of 25, 50 or 100 sheets of gloss white polyester labels and up to five working day despatch for orders of 500+ sheets of gloss white polyester labels.