Label Printing Templates For Oval Labels.
~ Free Word & PDF Label Templates ~
Download Portrait, Landscape, & Bleed Templates To Print OVAL Labels
~ Accurate ~ Compatible ~ Easy To Use ~
Use the table below to find a template for the blank labels you want to print. The table is sorted by number of labels per sheet (smallest to largest); click on a label code to view all of the templates available for that size (and download the one you need).
|No. Per Sheet||Size (mm) Width × Height||Template Information Page|
|2||195 x 138||Templates For LP2/195OV|
|4||90 x 135||Templates For LP4/90OV|
|8||90 x 62||Templates For LP8/90OV|
|10||95 x 53||Templates For LP10/95OV|
|14||95 x 34||Templates For LP14/95OV|
|21||60 x 34||Templates For LP21/60OV|
|32||40 x 30||Templates For LP32/40OV|
|65||35.05 x 16||Templates For LP65/35OV|
- Word templates do NOT show the oval shape of your labels; these templates are made up of a grid of rectangles, where each oval label sits within one of the rectangles with its outermost points touching each of the four sides.
- Word templates can be edited using any software that is capable of processing Word’s .docx file format (e.g. Word, Pages, LibreOffice), while the PDF templates can only be edited using a graphics package (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign).
- If prompted, select “save” (rather than open), before using your software to open your saved template (File > Open).
- You may need to click on the “Enable Editing” button/banner before you can make any changes to your template.
- If you can’t see the outline of the labels in a Word template, you need to turn on table gridlines (visit our Label Printing Guide to find out how).
Once you have designed your template, always do a test print onto blank paper before printing onto your labels; this will allow you to check the accuracy of your template and your printer’s alignment – and make any necessary adjustments required to get the best possible alignment – before you put your labels in your printer.
Looking for Avery labels & codes? *
Currently, we do not offer any oval label sizes that are compatible with those offered by Avery; Avery currently supply one oval label size – 63.5mm x 42.3mm.
Click here to read our Guide To Designing & Printing Labels.
We also have a Special Guide To Printing Round & Oval Labels, which can be found here.
These Word Templates & PDF Templates have been tested for accuracy as of Autumn/Winter 2016.
Every single template we provide has been set up by our Template Team & thoroughly reviewed before being added to our website to ensure that they are 100% compatible with our label products, easy to use for beginners and experts, and as trouble free as it is possible for a label template to be!
Should you experience any problems with our templates, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team.
~ Label Printing Guide ~ Troubleshooting Guide ~ Top Tips ~ FAQs ~ Contact Us ~
Request A Sample if you would like to have a few sheets on hand to practice designing and printing your own labels.