* Okay, we can’t find you your perfect match but we CAN help you find the perfect self adhesive labels for your label application.
Choosing the right self adhesive labels can turn out to be a bit more complicated than you’d like – especially if your label application involves some particularly tricky requirements.
If you’ve never wandered through the world of self adhesive labels before, it can be a bit bewildering when you realise exactly how many different choices you have to make. However, you DON’T need to be an expert in sticky labels to pick the perfect label! We’ve put together all of our experience of working in the labelling industry (and helping customers to find the self adhesive labels that are “just right”) and used it to create our LABEL FINDER.
The Label Planet Label Finder is designed to make the process of picking the perfect label as easy as possible so anyone can find the right sticky labels for their project in a few short clicks.
Using The Label Finder To Find Your Perfect Self Adhesive Labels
Instead of having to pick out the perfect label from ALL of the self adhesive labels available from Label Planet, the Label Finder creates a short list of options based on the sticky labels that are actually suitable for your application.
All you have to do is select a few key requirements for your self adhesive labels and the Label Finder will return a list of the sticky labels that match those requirements. For example, if you need removable labels you can enter this as a requirement and the Label Finder will ONLY show you self adhesive labels with a removable adhesive. If you need waterproof labels you can set this as a requirement and the Label Finder will show you all of our sticky labels that are also waterproof.
What Information Can I Use To Find The Perfect Self Adhesive Labels For My Project?
The Label Finder allows you to narrow down your choices using the following requirements:
- LABEL USE: we’ve created sets of “recommended labels” for a variety of applications, so you can use this option to give you an idea of what sort of self adhesive labels you should be looking at for a specific kind of application.
- PRINTER TYPE: use this option if you’ve only got a laser printer OR an inkjet printer. Some of our products can only be printed with one type of printer and are grouped as laser labels (print with a laser printer) or inkjet labels (print with an inkjet printer).
- LABEL SHAPE: use this option if you know you definitely want rectangular labels, round labels, square labels, oval labels, or CD labels / DVD labels.
- COLOUR: use this option to show a list of the label sizes available in a particular colour.
- NUMBER PER SHEET: use this option if you’re looking for a particular label size but you can only remember how many sticky labels were on each sheet.
- AVERY TEMPLATE CODE: use this option to see if we supply any self adhesive labels that are compatible with (use the same label size and layout as) Avery labels / label templates that you currently use.
- MATERIAL: use this option to narrow down your choice to paper labels OR one of our synthetic waterproof materials.
- ADHESIVE: use this option to narrow down your choices based on whether you need permanent labels, removable labels, or a label adhesive suitable for a particular application / environment (e.g. high tack labels, opaque labels, void labels, wash off labels, marine labels, or freezer labels).
- FINISH: use this option to show a list of sticky labels with the type of finish that you prefer (choose from gloss labels, semi-gloss labels, and matt labels).
- WATERPROOF: use this option to create a list that only contains waterproof labels.
- LABEL WIDTH: use this option if your self adhesive labels MUST have a specific label width.
- LABEL HEIGHT: use this option if your self adhesive labels MUST have a specific label height.
- LABEL CODE: use this option to view a particular product that you’ve ordered from Label Planet before.
- LABEL PLANET SIZE CODE: use this option to view all of the material options available for a particular label size.
- LABEL PLANET MATERIAL CODE: use this option to view all of the label sizes available for a particular label material.
How Do I Get To The Label Planet Label Finder?
To use the Label Finder, you simply need to click on the big red and white “Label Finder” button near the top of our website; this button appears on every page so you can always get to the Label Finder no matter where you are on our website!