Labels with Square Cut Corners for Inkjet and Laser Printers, in White Paper.
Material Code: SDA
- Key Facts
- Material: Standard Matt White Paper
- Printer Compatibility: Inkjet and Laser Printers
- Adhesive: Permanent
- Waterproof: No
- Product Information
These labels are supplied on A4 sheets of standard matt white paper with square cut corners and a permanent adhesive. They can be printed using either an inkjet or a laser printer and are suitable for writing on. Our plain white paper labels can be used for hundreds of different purposes. Generally, labels are used to add information to an item which either identifies or informs an individual about a particular item, as signs or notices containing information, directions, instructions, warnings, or reminders, or as decorative “stickers” that can be used to label an item or be given as a gift or reward. Word and PDF templates for the labels on this page can be downloaded from our Templates For Rectangular Labels With Square Cut Corners page, which can be found here. Many of our square cut rectangular labels come with a salvage or blank strip along the top and bottom, and in some cases down either side, so that it is possible to print to the top and bottom, and/or left and right, edges of all of the labels. Most desktop printers cannot print right up to the edge of an A4 sheet; usually there is a border of approximately 3-5mm that cannot be printed. The salvage on our square cut rectangular labels means this border is accounted for in the layout of the labels and will prevent issues with printing to the edge of the labels.
The products listed below are the sizes we provide for rectangular labels with square cut corners. All of the sizes with rounded corners can be found on our Rectangular Labels With Rounded Corners range page, which can be found here.
The most common sizes below are also available in a variety of colours, materials, and adhesives. You can see which sizes are available by going to the relevant range page or by using the search bar to find a particular colour, material, or adhesive.
- Common Uses
- Address and shipping labels – labels can be used to add delivery and handling instructions to postal items to ensure that they arrive at the correct destination safely. They can also be used to add return and contact information, company logos and details, or to personalise mail items with colours, images, and messages.
- Tracking labels – items that are being transported or stored can be identified and tracked using labels. These labels can hold identifying information, destination details, product information, or tracking details coded into a barcode or QR code.
- Retail labels – product labels can be used to add or highlight important information on individual products or packaging. They can display prices, special offers, and features of an item, or tracking and product details stored in barcode or QR code formats.
- Branding and marketing – these labels are ideal for adding company logos and contact information to all kinds of items including products, packaging, and marketing materials such as sales brochures and leaflets. Information about on-going or upcoming promotions and events can be added to products, displays, or mail items as reminders to existing customers or to inform potential customers of available offers and services.
- Personalised labels – businesses and individuals can personalise products and possessions with colours, images, and text that can be used to identify the owner of the item. This may be done on gift items, on bespoke items, or simply to identify personal possessions in a shared space or that may be lost.
- Organising and filing – rectangular labels can be used to organise offices and homes. Labels can be used to create filing systems for important documents and folders, as shelving labels in offices, warehouses, shops, and homes, in school cloakrooms and classrooms, as notices and signs, or as health and safety warnings and instructions. They can display information such as directions, product information, identifying information, promotional offers, instructions, reminders, or warnings.
- Schools and charities – schools use labels in all kinds of ways. They can be used to label personal possessions including workbooks, lockers, coat pegs, and desks; to give feedback on progress and behaviour; as gifts to reward performance in lessons or at school events such as Sport’s Day; or even as decorative additions to work and wall displays. Charities also use labels for a number of purposes. They can be used to promote events by printing labels with the charity’s logo and event details, making name badges for those involved, or rewarding participants with a reminder of the charity or event they have helped to support.
- Further Information
You can find further information using the links on the right:
Alternative Labels: use these links to find similar or alternative labels to white paper labels. For example, all the labels on this page have square cut corners. If customers prefer rounded corners, these labels can be found here.
Printing Templates: click here to download templates for these labels.
Sample Requests: click here to request samples of our white paper labels. Simply fill in the form with your contact details and the samples you would like to try. You can also use this form to request advice/further information about the labels you are interested in.
Please click on the product images below for prices, information and to buy.
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY: The most popular sizes have a minimum order quantity of 25 sheets while all other sizes have a minimum order quantity of 500 sheets. The minimum order quantity for each product is listed under the product images below and on the individual product pages.
DESPATCH: Same day despatch on orders of 25, 50 or 100 sheets of white paper labels and up to five working day despatch for orders of 500+ sheets of white paper labels.
Price £9.90 includes VAT and P&P