Material Code: HT
- Key Facts
- Material: Standard Matt White Paper
- Printer Compatibility: Inkjet and Laser Printers
- Adhesive: High Tack
- Waterproof: No
- Product Information
These labels are supplied on A4 sheets of standard matt white paper with a high tack permanent adhesive. They can be printed on inkjet or laser printers and photocopiers, and are suitable for writing on. The adhesive on these labels is a high tack acrylic based adhesive that provides strong initial grip as well as excellent long term adhesion that is suitable for a wide range of surfaces. High tack labels are generally chosen because they are being stuck onto an unusual surface that standard adhesives struggle to stick to, for cold applications, or in situations where the customer needs labels that are suited to long term use or that are simply difficult to remove. Common applications for our high tack labels include security companies, storage and transportation of goods, the food industry, and manufacturers who apply these labels to surfaces as varied as metal pipes, wooden logs, and fabric samples.
A label’s adhesion depends on four factors; the strength of the adhesive, the length of time the label is stuck onto an item, the temperature, and the surface onto which the label is applied. These four factors interact with each other, so we advise that customers request a sample to test in their own unique conditions. We can also supply a range of Mega Tack labels. These are plain white paper labels with an extremely strong adhesive. This product isn’t currently listed on our website so if you are interested in requesting a sample or purchasing Mega Tack, please call us to do so.
- Common Uses
- On unusual surfaces – the special adhesive on these labels is great for surfaces that standard adhesives are unable to stick to properly. The stronger adhesive is able to grip onto most surfaces quickly and easily, including unusual or uneven materials such as plastics, fabrics, metals, corrugated cardboard, or wood. This makes these labels suitable for use as packaging labels on items that are being transported in boxes or bags of a variety of materials, or as information, sample, or product labels on items that have an unusual surface.
- Long term labels – in addition to providing a strong initial grip on normal and unusual surface materials, these labels also have excellent long term adhesion suitable for situations where the label needs to stay in place for a long time. This makes these labels ideal for information or warning signs, as the information printed onto them will remain in place for a long time and will not come off easily. Health and safety warnings and guidelines can be safely added to workplaces and equipment without the worry of whether they might come off after a relatively short amount of time. This also makes them suitable for product storage or transport as the adhesive will ensure that the labels remain in place for longer than a label with a standard adhesive.
- Hard to remove labels – these labels are also suitable for situations where it is important that the label cannot be easily removed. This could be to ensure that important information remains with a particular item, or to prevent labels from being tampered with. Common uses include health and safety warnings and guidelines which need to remain in place without being tampered with, keeping printed information in place for security reasons, and as delivery and packaging labels during the transportation of goods.
- Food and drink industry – the adhesive on these labels complies with the German BgVV standard for indirect and short term contact with dry and moist food, making it ideal for use in the food industry where labels with important information, such as ingredients, nutritional information, allergen warnings, and instructions for use need to remain on the packaging. As they are suitable for cold applications, they can also be used for food products that are stored at cooler temperatures, although products that require freezing should be labelled with our Freezer Labels (product code DF), which are specifically designed for this purpose.
- Further Information
You can find further information using the links on the right:
Alternative Labels: use these links to find similar or alternative labels to high tack labels. For example, we also supply paper labels with a removable adhesive, which can be found here, or a super removable adhesive, which can be found here.
Printing Templates: click here to download templates for these labels.
Sample Requests: click here to request samples of our high tack paper labels. Simply fill in the form with your contact details and the samples you would like to try. You can also use this form to request advice/further information about the labels you are interested in.
Specification Sheet: click here for detailed material specifications for high tack paper labels.
Please click on the product images below for prices, information and to buy.
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY: The most popular sizes have a minimum order quantity of 25 sheets while all other sizes have a minimum order quantity of 500 sheets. The minimum order quantity for each product is listed under the product images below and on the individual product pages.
DESPATCH: Same day despatch on orders of 25, 50 or 100 sheets of high tack paper labels and up to five working day despatch for orders of 500+ sheets of high tack paper labels.