Material Code: SMP
- Key Facts
- Material: Silver Metallic Matt Polyester
- Printer Compatibility: Laser Printers
- Adhesive: Permanent
- Waterproof: Yes
- Product Information
These labels are supplied on A4 sheets of silver metallic matt polyester with a permanent waterproof adhesive. They are for use with laser printers and photocopiers. These labels are metallic silver in colour with a matt finish. They are often chosen when a durable, long term, and/or waterproof label is required that also has a decorative or professional appearance. They are ideal for highlighting information or matching a surface that itself has a matt finish, which makes them popular for branding products and packaging, on media storage such as CDs and DVDs, and on company brochures and marketing materials. They are commonly used as long life tracking or product labels, particularly on appliances and electronic devices where labels are used to identify product information, service results, and relevant company contact details. These labels are ideal for applications that may involve exposure to hot or cold temperatures.
Our silver matt polyester labels are waterproof due to the polyester material, the waterproof adhesive, and the laser printing process. They are well-suited to conditions where the printed label is likely to get wet. Common uses include labels for bottles and containers that hold liquids, in damp conditions such as kitchens and bathrooms, on items that are displayed outside shops or in garden centres, or on packages that are to be shipped long distance.
- Common Uses
- Long life tracking labels – the polyester material and strong adhesive mean these labels are commonly used as long lasting tracking labels. This is a common requirement for address or shipping labels on items that may be travelling long distances or exposed to damp conditions, or for tracking items that will be put into storage. The silver finish highlights identifying information, delivery or storage instructions, or information stored in an alternative format such as barcodes and QR codes.
- Organising and filing – the durable polyester is used in offices to create smart, professional filing systems across files and folders, in and out trays, as well as boxes and storage units. The decorative silver material draws attention to important information such as directions or identifying information, sales and promotional offers, notes and reminders, or notices including health and safety warnings and instructions. Other uses include decorative shelving labels in warehouses and shops, in kitchens and office space at home, or in school cloakrooms and classrooms. The waterproof material can also be used for external applications such as displays outside shops or in garden centres.
- Marketing and promotions – the silver finish creates a superior decorative and professional look, which makes these labels popular for marketing and promotional materials. They draw attention to additional information such as company details on a sales brochure, or key terms and conditions of a promotional offer. The matt material is particularly suited to promotional items that have a matt finish.
- Product and packaging labels – silver polyester labels are great way to label products or packaging with a more decorative finish than a plain white label. This can create a high end look for products or match items that have a decorative appearance. The waterproof silver polyester draws attention to important information about a company, product, or promotion, and is ideal for products that will be stored or used in wet conditions, as well as containers such as jars and bottles that will be used to hold liquids.
- Appliances and electronics – important information including health and safety warnings and instructions, product information and specifications, servicing dates and results, and contact details for the relevant manufacturer, distributor, or servicing company can be safely and securely applied to a variety of appliances and electronic goods. The silver colour draws attention to this information, while the waterproof material and strong adhesive will survive in wet conditions. These labels are also suited to applications where the label may be exposed to hot or cold temperatures, which commonly occurs with appliances and electronics.
- Further Information
You can find further information using the links on the right:
Alternative Labels: use these links to find similar or alternative labels to silver matt polyester labels. For example, our matt polyester labels are available in three different finishes; matt silver as on this page, matt white, which can be found here, and a matt transparent finish, which can be found here.
Printing Templates: click here to download templates for these labels.
Sample Requests: click here to request samples of our silver matt polyester labels. Simply fill in the form with your contact details and the samples you would like to try. You can also use this form to request advice/further information about the labels you are interested in.
Specification Sheet: click here for detailed material specifications for silver matt polyester labels.
Please click on the product images below for prices, information and to buy.
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY: The most popular sizes have a minimum order quantity of 25 sheets while all other sizes have a minimum order quantity of 500 sheets. The minimum order quantity for each product is listed under the product images below and on the individual product pages.
DESPATCH: Same day despatch on orders of 25, 50 or 100 sheets of silver matt polyester labels and up to five working day despatch for orders of 500+ sheets of silver matt polyester labels.