- These security labels are supplied on A4 sheets of silver matt metallic polyester with a special “VOID” permanent adhesive, and are suitable for use with laser printers. This product has been specifically designed for use as security labels, which can be used to protect high or added value products against theft, provide security seals on packaging, or create proof of warranty on high or added value goods.
- These security labels are also tamper evident labels; they indicate when an attempt has been made to tamper with a label (and therefore the item that the label was applied to). This particular product uses a special “VOID” adhesive, which will leave behind a message (“VOID”) on the surface of the item that the label was applied to when someone partially or entirely removes the security label. The same message will be left behind on the label itself.
- This is because our security void labels use a partial transfer, which allows the “VOID” message to appear on both the label itself and on the previously labelled item. The adhesive that remains on the item forms the word “VOID” in block letters, and the areas where that adhesive came from forms the same message on the label.
- Security labels on high or added value goods – tamper evident labels are designed to deter thieves by adding a label to high or added value goods that will clearly indicate if an item has been tampered with. Should someone attempt to remove one of these void labels from a product, the “VOID” adhesive will clearly mark that item as one that previously carried a label from another individual, business, or company. This type of security label can help to deter anyone who intends to resell products – whether they have been stolen or legitimately purchased (with the intention of reselling the items under another name or brand).
- Security seals on product packaging – where it may not be possible, appropriate, or desirable to apply security labels directly onto a product or item, tamper evident labels can be used as security seals on the packaging that these items are stored or sold in. Once someone removes the seal to access the contents of the box, both the packaging and the seal are marked with the “VOID” message, which means it is clear that the packaging has been tampered with and the individual cannot simply reseal the packaging to hide the fact that the item has been opened.
- Warranty labels on high or added value goods – “VOID” adhesives are popular for use as warranty labels; many high or added value goods are sold with a warranty – if a product is tampered with in a certain way, a warranty label provides a visual reminder that the warranty has been voided by an individual’s actions or treatment of the product. These security labels are particularly popular for use on high value appliances and electronic devices.
Security Void Labels
25 Sheet Minimum
Same Working Day Despatch Up To 100 Sheets
Full Range of Sizes - 25 or 500 Sheet Minimum
Same Working Day Despatch up to 100 Sheets, Up To 5 Working Days For Despatch Of 500+ Sheets
Label Planet always delivers! Very good choice and...
Label Planet always delivers! Very good choice and quick dispatch. They will never let you down!Nick Burden
3rd Jul 2019