- We currently stock five fluorescent colours: Red, Orange, Green, Yellow (lemon), and Magenta. These fluorescent labels are supplied on A4 sheets of standard paper that have been flood coated with colour and have a permanent adhesive. They can be printed on laser printers and photocopiers, and are suitable for writing on.
- Fluorescent labels are usually chosen for their high visibility and so common uses tend to involve highlighting important information such as sales information, special instructions on products and packages, or health and safety warnings.
- Please note that the colours in the product images are for illustration purposes only. We are more than happy to send out samples of our fluorescent labels if customers wish to see an example of the colours we supply.
- Addressing envelopes and parcels - fluorescent labels are great for making sure that information on postal items gets noticed. In particular, they are ideal for printing shipping and delivery instructions that will ensure the item makes it to the correct destination, as well as handling instructions such as “Handle With Care” and “This Way Up”. They can also be used to add a decorative, eye-catching finish to business or personal mail.
- Sales and promotions - shops can instantly grab customers’ attention by using fluorescent colours. Usually fluorescent labels are used to convey key pieces of information, such as the name of a particular sale or promotion, the basic concept of the sale, and the sale prices of individual products. Price reductions, special offers, and new markdown prices can be conveyed quickly by using vivid colours to draw attention.
- Stock and filing systems - fluorescent colours can be used in filing and storage systems to make sure that people can quickly identify where the files or items they need are stored. Labelling shelves in warehouses or business offices with fluorescent labels makes items easy to find, and the bright colours can also be used to clearly identify stock levels and any stock that is due for rotation.
- Information and warning signs - fluorescent colours make brilliantly vivid signs that display important information such as directions or health and safety warnings. Potential safety hazards in the workplace can be marked with a warning sign, and safety instructions can be added to individual items of equipment. Fluorescent labels are also useful in environments that have medical or hazardous waste, such as hospitals and factories, where it is vital that safety notices are displayed securely and prominently.
- Decorative stickers and displays - the bright colours are a fun finishing touch that is perfect for a variety of events, whether they are personal parties and celebrations or larger events run by organisations such as schools and charities.
25 Sheet Minimum
Same Working Day Despatch Up To 100 Sheets
Full Range of Sizes - 25 or 500 Sheet Minimum
Same Working Day Despatch up to 100 Sheets, Up To 5 Working Days For Despatch Of 500+ Sheets
Great price, super fast delivery, and great service...
Great price, super fast delivery, and great service on the phone. Thanks for the help when my usual supplier stopped stocking what I needed. www.labelplanet.co.ukAdrian Allen
28th Sep 2018
Exactly as described
Exactly as describedKadia Maynard
6th Feb 2017
Always very helpful and easy to deal with...
Always very helpful and easy to deal with. Recommended.Martin Gilchrist
26th Aug 2016
Does what it says on the packet
Does what it says on the packetWilliam Jackson
17th Jun 2016
Lovely just what we were looking for...
Lovely just what we were looking for - nice quality and arrived quickly - will buy from them again - recommendedJo Walker
16th May 2016
Excellent quality, great service. Highly recomended
Excellent quality, great service. Highly recomendedAra Couligian
20th Jul 2015
Good quality labels with excellent adhesion, fast delivery...
Good quality labels with excellent adhesion, fast delivery and a good price.Moore Norman
4th Dec 2014
Used these to seal some letter flyers I...
Used these to seal some letter flyers I was posting. The labels were perfect with a logo I had designed for them. My only complaint was that they didn't peel without ripping the paper my letters were printed on. But better that than having them peel too easily!Hard To Please
26th May 2014
Another great product - perfect as hazard labels...
Another great product - perfect as hazard labels or to differentiate samples.Smo
12th Jul 2013
Great product and colour...
Great product and colour.Lucy
10th Jul 2013
First time i've used these dudes, but did...
First time i've used these dudes, but did the job and the general advice provided was very interesting.Joe
10th Jul 2013
Great product and quick delivery. Thankyou Labelplanet!
Great product and quick delivery. Thankyou Labelplanet!Mdawg
9th Jul 2013