Learn about our standard and special delivery options for orders of self ahesive labels.
Standard delivery from Label Planet is by Royal Mail’s First Class service and the cost is included in the prices displayed on our website. Stocked items in quantities of 25, 50, 75 and 100 sheets will be despatched same day for orders placed before 4:30pm. Generally speaking, 93% of first class post will arrive the next day, with the remaining 7% taking an extra day or two.
Orders between 100 and 500 sheets and/or with a value over £37.50 will be sent via the signed for service to ensure a safe delivery.
Special delivery can be added for an additional charge either online (1.00pm arrival) or by phone (9.00am or 1.00pm arrival).
Bulk orders of 500+ sheets are despatched via carrier either next working day or within 5 working days, depending on the product being ordered.
To place a bulk order for Northern Ireland + All Islands with UK postcodes please call us to arrange a freight price as carrier charges are not included in our prices. Deliveries to Ireland are also subject to delivery charges.
More information about our delivery options can be found on our despatch and delivery information pages.