Delivery times depend on the items and quantities you order and the delivery service option you choose.
Generally speaking, our standard delivery options are as follows:
- Small Orders (25-200 sheets of labels): Royal Mail’s first class service
Stocked items ordered before 4:30pm will be despatched from our office via Royal Mail’s first class service on the day that your order is placed (Mon-Fri). Around 93% of this arrives the next day, however it is NOT a guaranteed service and may take a day or two extra.
- Large Orders/Made To Order Items (200+ sheets or boxes of 500 sheets): next working day carrier
If your order contains 200+ sheets of stocked items (and is placed before 3pm, Mon-Fri), it will be despatched the same day via our next working day carrier service. Orders of 500+ sheets will be despatched via a next working day carrier service once the labels are available (either from stock or once they have been made).
Standard delivery is included in the prices displayed on our website.
If you’ve got a deadline to meet, we also offer special delivery options to ensure that your order arrives on time:
- Small Orders (25-200 sheets of labels): Royal Mail’s Guaranteed Next Working Day Delivery/Guaranteed Saturday Delivery/Guaranteed Next Working Day Pre-9AM Delivery
For smaller orders, we have three special delivery options for customers to choose from.
The Guaranteed Next Working Day Delivery option guarantees that you will receive your order by 1pm on the next working day (if you order on a Friday, this option guarantees that the item will be delivered by 1pm on Monday, although customers with a regular Saturday delivery may find that their items are delivered on Saturday).
This upgrade is available by phone or as you checkout online; if your order qualifies, you will be offered the chance to upgrade before you reach the Payment Details page as you proceed through the checkout.
We are also able to offer a Saturday Delivery option and a Pre-9AM Next Working Day Delivery option. Both of these options are only available to request by phone.
The cost to upgrade to any of these three services depends on the total quantity of sheets being ordered and the price we quote is simply the amount that Royal Mail charges us.
- Large Orders/Made To Order Items (200+ sheets or boxes of 500 sheets): AM delivery options via next working day carrier
If your order contains 200+ sheets of stocked items or boxes of 500 sheets, we are able to offer Guaranteed AM Delivery options.
These options are only available to request by phone and the cost will depend on the weight of the items being delivered and the delivery region.
If you have a particularly urgent order and want to make sure you choose the right delivery option, or if you aren’t sure about the delivery services available for your particular order, please get in touch.
You can find out more about the delivery options available on our Delivery Information pages.
Please note that:
- We do not offer same day delivery
- Our office hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- To guarantee same day despatch of stocked items, please ensure that your order reaches us by 4:30pm for small orders and by 3pm for large orders.
[Made to order items will always be despatched by a next working day carrier service. Despatch may take up to five working days, although standard paper items are usually sent much sooner – where they are in stock, they will be despatched same day.]
- While we endeavour to ensure ALL orders are despatched as quickly as possible and on the most efficient delivery service possible, we would encourage customers who need their order urgently to take advantage of the special delivery options available or to get in touch with us so that we can discuss and arrange the most suitable delivery options with them.