Label Templates For LP18/55OV
Free Word Templates & PDF Templates for printing A4 sheets of self adhesive labels. Use the links below to download a template for your oval labels; all of our label templates have been tested to ensure that they are accurate and compatible with our labels, so you can print your labels quickly, easily, and trouble free!View Products Available In This Label Size
Information About This Label Size:
- Number Across
- Label Width
- Label Height
- Horizontal Pitch
- Vertical Pitch
- Number Down
- Top Margin
- Bottom Margin
- Left Margin
- Right Margin
- Also Known As
Download Label Templates:
|Word||LP18/55OV Bleed Portrait|
|Word||LP18/55OV Bleed Landscape|
|LP18/55OV Bleed Portrait|
|LP18/55OV Bleed Landscape|
- Centralised layout
- Selvedge present
- Bleed of 3mm possible
- Feed direction not indicated
- Gaps between labels (vertical and horizontal)
- Shape indicated on PDF template but NOT on Word template
- Please note that Word does not allow measurements of 2 decimal places when working in mm. Our template is set up with a horizontal pitch of 61.4mm and a vertical pitch of 46.4mm.
- If you find that your design is printing out slightly too big for your labels (i.e. your design doesn’t start at the left edge of the first label in each row/top edge of the first label in each column and end at the right edge of the last label in each row/bottom edge of the last label in each column), you may wish to try adjusting the horizontal pitch to 61.3mm and the vertical pitch to 46.3mm. You will also need to increase the page margins to accommodate for using the smaller measurements. If you are working in landscape the horizontal pitch becomes the vertical pitch and the vertical pitch becomes the horizontal pitch; so you may need to try using 46.3mm as the horizontal pitch and 61.3mm as the vertical pitch. Remember, you will also need to alter the page margins.
Products Available In This Template Size
Please Note:These templates are provided in good faith for our customers to use free of charge. Customers should test the suitability of these templates for their requirements (including compatibility with their software/hardware), and are responsible for making any necessary adjustments to achieve the best possible alignment.
All products are manufactured with a tolerance, which is an allowable deviation from the measurements stated on the goods (for example, an A4 sheet may have a tolerance of +/- 2mm); this tolerance can lead to slight variation in the measurements of label products and so we recommend that customers complete a test print of any template before printing onto their label products so that they may determine if the template requires any further adjustments.
^ Our labels are very close in size/layout to the alternative codes provided (to within +/- 1mm)