Label Templates For LP21/60OV
- LP Code:
- Label Templates LP21/60OV
Free Word Templates & PDF Templates for printing A4 sheets of self adhesive labels. Use the links below to download a template for your oval labels; all of our label templates have been tested to ensure that they are accurate and compatible with our labels, so you can print your labels quickly, easily, and trouble free!
Information About This Label Size:
Download LP21/60OV Label Templates:
- Centralised layout
- Selvedge present
- Bleed of 2mm possible
- Feed direction not indicated
- Gaps between labels (vertical and horizontal)
- Shape indicated on PDF template but NOT on Word template
- Please note that this label size is sometimes manufactured with a label height that is less than 34mm and a vertical pitch that is less than 40.5mm.
- If you find that your design is printing out slightly too big for your labels (i.e. the bottom of your printed template finishes just below the bottom edge of the last label on the sheet), you may want to try using our alternative templates (these templates are set up with a label height of 33.8mm and a vertical pitch of 40.2mm). If you wish to make your own adjustments to the template you are using, remember you will also need to increase the top margin to accommodate for using the smaller label height and vertical pitch. If you are working in landscape the height becomes the width and the vertical pitch becomes the horizontal pitch; so if your design doesn’t start at the left edge of the first label in each row and end at the right edge of the last label in each row, you may need to try using the “alternative” template. If you make your own adjustments, you need to remember to alter the side margins.
Products Available In Template Size LP21/60OV
Please Note:These templates are provided in good faith for our customers to use free of charge. Customers should test the suitability of these templates for their requirements (including compatibility with their software/hardware), and are responsible for making any necessary adjustments to achieve the best possible alignment.
All products are manufactured with a tolerance, which is an allowable deviation from the measurements stated on the goods (for example, an A4 sheet may have a tolerance of +/- 2mm); this tolerance can lead to slight variation in the measurements of label products and so we recommend that customers complete a test print of any template before printing onto their label products so that they may determine if the template requires any further adjustments.
^ Our labels are very close in size/layout to the alternative codes provided (to within +/- 1mm)