Label Templates For LP24/63
- LP Code:
- Label Templates LP24/63
Free Word Templates & PDF Templates for printing A4 sheets of self adhesive labels. Use the links below to download a template for your A4 labels; all of our label templates have been tested to ensure that they are accurate and compatible with our labels, so you can print your labels quickly, easily, and trouble free!
View All Label Templates For Rectangular Labels With Rounded CornersView Products Available In This Label Size
Information About This Label Size:
- Number Across
- Label Width
- Label Height
- Horizontal Pitch
- Vertical Pitch
- Number Down
- Top Margin
- Bottom Margin
- Left Margin
- Right Margin
- Also Known As
- LL24, AAS024^, LS3464, FS24^, L24-6334SE^, LDC6334B^, ULL24
Download LP24/63 Label Templates:
- Rectangles with rounded corners
- Centralised layout
- Selvedge present
- Bleed not possible
- Feed direction not indicated
- Gaps between labels (horizontal only)
- Please note that this label size is sometimes manufactured with a horizontal pitch of 66.3mm.
- If you find that your design is printing out slightly too small for your labels (i.e. if your design doesn’t start at the left edge of the first label in each row and end at the right edge of the last label in each row), you may want to try using our alternative templates (these templates are set up with a horizontal pitch of 66.3mm). If you wish to make your own adjustments to the template you are using, remember you will also need to adjust the side margins to accommodate for using the larger horizontal pitch. If you are working in landscape the horizontal pitch becomes the vertical pitch; so if your design doesn’t start at the top of the first label in each column and end at the bottom of the last label in each column, you may need to try using the “alternative” template. If you make your own adjustments, you need to remember to alter the top margin.
- Please note that the synthetic materials are sometimes cut to a label height that is very slightly over 33.9mm.
- If you find that your design is printing out slightly too small for your labels (i.e. the bottom of your printed template finishes just above the bottom edge of the last label on the sheet), you may wish to try increasing the label height. You will also need to reduce the top margin to accommodate for using the larger label height. If you are working in landscape the height becomes the width; so if your design doesn’t start at the left edge of the first label in each row and end at the right edge of the last label in each row, you may need to try increasing the label width. Remember, you will also need to alter the side margins.
Products Available In Template Size LP24/63
Please Note:These templates are provided in good faith for our customers to use free of charge. Customers should test the suitability of these templates for their requirements (including compatibility with their software/hardware), and are responsible for making any necessary adjustments to achieve the best possible alignment.
All products are manufactured with a tolerance, which is an allowable deviation from the measurements stated on the goods (for example, an A4 sheet may have a tolerance of +/- 2mm); this tolerance can lead to slight variation in the measurements of label products and so we recommend that customers complete a test print of any template before printing onto their label products so that they may determine if the template requires any further adjustments.
^ Our labels are very close in size/layout to the alternative codes provided (to within +/- 1mm)