Label Templates For LP70/25SQ
- LP Code:
- Label Templates LP70/25SQ
Free Word Templates & PDF Templates for printing A4 sheets of self adhesive labels. Use the links below to download a template for your square labels; all of our label templates have been tested to ensure that they are accurate and compatible with our labels, so you can print your labels quickly, easily, and trouble free!
Information About This Label Size:
Download LP70/25SQ Label Templates:
|Word||LP70/25SQ Bleed Portrait|
|LP70/25SQ Bleed Portrait|
- Squares with rounded corners
- Centralised layout
- Selvedge present
- Bleed of 1mm possible
- Feed direction not indicated
- Gaps between labels (vertical and horizontal)
- Please note that these labels are sometimes cut to a label width and a label height that are just under 25mm (approximately 24.95mm).
- If you find that your design is printing out slightly too big for your labels (i.e. the bottom of your printed template finishes just below the bottom edge of the last label on the sheet and your design doesn’t start at the left edge of the first label in each row and end at the right edge of the last label in each row), you may wish to try decreasing the label width and label height. You will also need to increase the top and side margins to accommodate for using the smaller label width and label height, and check that your horizontal and vertical pitches are correct.
Products Available In Template Size LP70/25SQ
Please Note:These templates are provided in good faith for our customers to use free of charge. Customers should test the suitability of these templates for their requirements (including compatibility with their software/hardware), and are responsible for making any necessary adjustments to achieve the best possible alignment.
All products are manufactured with a tolerance, which is an allowable deviation from the measurements stated on the goods (for example, an A4 sheet may have a tolerance of +/- 2mm); this tolerance can lead to slight variation in the measurements of label products and so we recommend that customers complete a test print of any template before printing onto their label products so that they may determine if the template requires any further adjustments.
^ Our labels are very close in size/layout to the alternative codes provided (to within +/- 1mm)