Some customers have truly surprised us with the Christmas Capers they had in store for their Label Planet labels.
Most of our labels end up on Christmas cards and parcels, as gift tags and wrapping decorations, as Christmas labels on products and packaging, or as seasonal extras for Christmas events and promotions. Some of them, however, are destined for slightly more unusual festive favours:
- Playing pieces to be used in homemade Christmas board games and card games, prompts for rounds of “Who Am I?”, and even Christmas variations of “Pin the Tail on the Donkey” (although with less “pin” and more “stick”).
- Elements for Christmas Scavenger Hunts, including directions and all-important clues!
- Stick on Christmas hats that won’t fall off – even if you fall asleep!
- Homemade Christmas decorations, including wall decorations, tree decorations, and homemade Advent Calendars.
- Labels for homemade goodies, including all kinds of Christmas biscuits and cakes, jars of Christmas condiments, along with one or two (or simply a few) bottles of homemade wine, beer, or whisky.
- Labels on a Family Tree, created as a Christmas gift for extended family members.
- Elements in homemade photo albums; some use labels to add descriptions to their photos, while others print their photos onto labels and stick them into a book or pad to create a homemade album.
- Homemade beauty gifts, including balms, perfumes, and bath products.
- Name labels and table place holders at parties and events.
- Individual and Team Name Badges for use in competitions and tournaments – either to identify competitors or to display scores on scoreboards or tournament boards to show who has progressed through to the next round.
- Labels for Christmas art exhibitions and Christmas fairs (or fayres if you prefer!).
- As part of a good old traditional Christmas raffle!