- These labels are supplied on A4 sheets of standard matt white paper with square cut corners and a permanent adhesive. They can be printed using either an inkjet or a laser printer and are suitable for writing on. Our plain white paper labels can be used for hundreds of different purposes. Generally, labels are used to add information to an item which either identifies or informs an individual about a particular item, as signs or notices containing information, directions, instructions, warnings, or reminders, or as decorative “stickers” that can be used to label an item or be given as a gift or reward. Word and PDF templates for the labels on this page can be downloaded from our Templates For Rectangular Labels With Square Cut Corners page, which can be found here. Many of our square cut rectangular labels come with a salvage or blank strip along the top and bottom, and in some cases down either side, so that it is possible to print to the top and bottom, and/or left and right, edges of all of the labels. Most desktop printers cannot print right up to the edge of an A4 sheet; usually there is a border of approximately 3-5mm that cannot be printed. The salvage on our square cut rectangular labels means this border is accounted for in the layout of the labels and will prevent issues with printing to the edge of the labels.
- The products listed below are the sizes we provide for rectangular labels with square cut corners. All of the sizes with rounded corners can be found on our Rectangular Labels With Rounded Corners range page, which can be found here.
- The most common sizes below are also available in a variety of colours, materials, and adhesives. You can see which sizes are available by going to the relevant range page or by using the search bar to find a particular colour, material, or adhesive.
- Address and shipping labels – labels can be used to add delivery and handling instructions to postal items to ensure that they arrive at the correct destination safely. They can also be used to add return and contact information, company logos and details, or to personalise mail items with colours, images, and messages.
- Tracking labels – items that are being transported or stored can be identified and tracked using labels. These labels can hold identifying information, destination details, product information, or tracking details coded into a barcode or QR code.
- Retail labels – product labels can be used to add or highlight important information on individual products or packaging. They can display prices, special offers, and features of an item, or tracking and product details stored in barcode or QR code formats.
- Branding and marketing – these labels are ideal for adding company logos and contact information to all kinds of items including products, packaging, and marketing materials such as sales brochures and leaflets. Information about on-going or upcoming promotions and events can be added to products, displays, or mail items as reminders to existing customers or to inform potential customers of available offers and services.
- Personalised labels – businesses and individuals can personalise products and possessions with colours, images, and text that can be used to identify the owner of the item. This may be done on gift items, on bespoke items, or simply to identify personal possessions in a shared space or that may be lost.
- Organising and filing – rectangular labels can be used to organise offices and homes. Labels can be used to create filing systems for important documents and folders, as shelving labels in offices, warehouses, shops, and homes, in school cloakrooms and classrooms, as notices and signs, or as health and safety warnings and instructions. They can display information such as directions, product information, identifying information, promotional offers, instructions, reminders, or warnings.
- Schools and charities – schools use labels in all kinds of ways. They can be used to label personal possessions including workbooks, lockers, coat pegs, and desks; to give feedback on progress and behaviour; as gifts to reward performance in lessons or at school events such as Sport’s Day; or even as decorative additions to work and wall displays. Charities also use labels for a number of purposes. They can be used to promote events by printing labels with the charity’s logo and event details, making name badges for those involved, or rewarding participants with a reminder of the charity or event they have helped to support.
Standard Matt White Paper (Square Cut Corners)
25 or 500 Sheet Minimum
Same Working Day Despatch up to 100 Sheets, 5 to 7* Working Day Despatch for 500+ Sheets (* Due To Supply Issues This Year)
I have used Label Planet for many years...
I have used Label Planet for many years, and the reason I keep going back is because their customer service is second to none. Their labels are excellent quality too, and the free templates provided are a real bonus.Sally W
30th Oct 2021
The delivery was excellent and the product was...
The delivery was excellent and the product was brilliant. I will definitely order from you again.Alan lines
22nd Oct 2021
Very goodDorothy Griffiths
3rd Sep 2021
Product just as described on their website...
Product just as described on their website. Will definitely order from them again.Charles Strickson
1st Jul 2021
Labels arrived very Quickly and we're exactly as...
Labels arrived very Quickly and we're exactly as ordered. Great Quality and Excellent service.Derek Paget
26th May 2021
Top marks for value and service. Easy to...
Top marks for value and service. Easy to find the product I need, good value for money and delivered before expected. well done!Colin Kirby Marketing
3rd May 2021
perfect for what I want - I really...
perfect for what I want - I really appreciate the templates on your website - brilliant! and the packaging with the size in massive letters - brilliant! in face im going to upgrade you to 5 stars : )sarah
24th Jan 2021
Perfect!! saved loads of time...
Perfect!! saved loads of time.Paul H
21st Dec 2020
Great labels and the size I needed which...
Great labels and the size I needed which seemed difficult to find. (30 per sheet).Worked with template on Windows10 for accurate printing of my Xmas address labels. Have used your labels before and they are still sticky after several years and not dried out.Val 02
21st Dec 2020
Ideal for several operations in addressing envelopes...
Ideal for several operations in addressing envelopes , labels etcGraham Young
18th Dec 2020
Amazing quality - ordered samples prior to ordering...
Amazing quality - ordered samples prior to ordering and had no issues whatsoever. Great customer service.David Farmer
7th Dec 2020
Labels are always exactly as I expect and...
Labels are always exactly as I expect and promptly dispatched.Artist
5th Dec 2020
good customer service, but its bit expensive
good customer service, but its bit expensiveImperial anglo
30th Nov 2020
Excellent service and good quality product, I ordered...
Excellent service and good quality product, I ordered what I required and they arrived the day later and with a complimentary ruler--Thanks very much.Sue Adams-Rose
17th Nov 2020
Good and speedy service, as always.Fine products at...
Good and speedy service, as always. Fine products at a reasonable price.R J Henshaw
2nd Nov 2020
Excellent product at a good price. Very fast...
Excellent product at a good price. Very fast delivery.Sarah
29th Oct 2020
This was the first time I had ordered...
This was the first time I had ordered labels from you and the service was brilliant. I ordered them one day and received them next day. I will definitely use your company again._x000D_ Thank youMargaret Waterson
15th Oct 2020
Fantastic service. Labels arrived next day by post...
Fantastic service. Labels arrived next day by post. will use againAnonymous
6th Oct 2020
Fantastic quality & next day delivery,_x000D_Will use again_x000D...
Fantastic quality & next day delivery,_x000D_Will use again_x000D_James McConville
17th Sep 2020
Great product and always fast delivery!
Great product and always fast delivery!Shawn Dritz
4th Sep 2020