Label Templates For LP65/35OV
Free Word Templates & PDF Templates for printing A4 sheets of self adhesive labels. Use the links below to download a template for your oval labels; all of our label templates have been tested to ensure that they are accurate and compatible with our labels, so you can print your labels quickly, easily, and trouble free!View Products Available In This Label Size
Information About This Label Size:
- Number Across
- Label Width
- Label Height
- Horizontal Pitch
- Vertical Pitch
- Number Down
- Top Margin
- Bottom Margin
- Left Margin
- Right Margin
- Also Known As
Download Label Templates:
|Word||LP65/35OV Bleed Portrait|
|Word||LP65/35OV Bleed Landscape|
|LP65/35OV Bleed Portrait|
|LP65/35OV Bleed Landscape|
- Centralised layout
- Selvedge present
- Bleed of 2.6mm possible
- Feed direction not indicated
- Gaps between labels (vertical and horizontal)
- Shape indicated on PDF template but NOT on Word template
- Please note that the margins for this label size – particularly when using the bleed templates – are very narrow and may fall outside the printable area of some standard printers, which will prevent the printing of borders and/or coloured backgrounds. If your printer cannot print the full area of these labels, you will need to ensure your design does not use the area that your printer cannot print.
- Please note that Word does not allow measurements of 2 decimal places when working in mm. Our template is set up with a label width of 35.1mm and a horizontal pitch of 40.8mm.
- If you find that your design is printing out slightly too big for your labels (i.e. your design doesn’t start at the left edge of the first label in each row and end at the right edge of the last label in each row), you may wish to try adjusting the label width to 35mm and the horizontal pitch to 40.7mm. You will also need to increase the side margins to accommodate for using the smaller label width and horizontal pitch. If you are working in landscape the width becomes the height and the horizontal pitch becomes the vertical pitch; so if the bottom of your printed template finishes just below the bottom edge of the last label on the sheet, you may need to try using 35mm as the label height and 40.7mm as the vertical pitch. Remember, you will also need to alter the top margin.
Products Available In This Template Size
Please Note:These templates are provided in good faith for our customers to use free of charge. Customers should test the suitability of these templates for their requirements (including compatibility with their software/hardware), and are responsible for making any necessary adjustments to achieve the best possible alignment.
All products are manufactured with a tolerance, which is an allowable deviation from the measurements stated on the goods (for example, an A4 sheet may have a tolerance of +/- 2mm); this tolerance can lead to slight variation in the measurements of label products and so we recommend that customers complete a test print of any template before printing onto their label products so that they may determine if the template requires any further adjustments.
^ Our labels are very close in size/layout to the alternative codes provided (to within +/- 1mm)