Label Templates For LP16/99
- LP Code:
- Label Templates LP16/99
Free Word Templates & PDF Templates for printing A4 sheets of self adhesive labels. Use the links below to download a template for your A4 labels; all of our label templates have been tested to ensure that they are accurate and compatible with our labels, so you can print your labels quickly, easily, and trouble free!
View All Label Templates For Rectangular Labels With Rounded CornersView Products Available In This Label Size
Information About This Label Size:
- Number Across
- Label Width
- Label Height
- Horizontal Pitch
- Vertical Pitch
- Number Down
- Top Margin
- Bottom Margin
- Left Margin
- Right Margin
- Also Known As
- LL16, AAR016, LS3499, FR16, L16-9934SE, LDC9934B^, ULL16
Download LP16/99 Label Templates:
- Rectangles with rounded corners
- Centralised layout
- Selvedge present
- Bleed not possible
- Feed direction not indicated
- Gaps between labels (horizontal only)
- Please note that this label size is sometimes manufactured with slightly different measurements, including a horizontal pitch that is smaller or larger than 101.6mm.
- We have created TWO alternative templates; one set has a horizontal pitch of 101.1mm (the gap between the columns is 2mm) and a label height of 33.9mm, while the second set has a horizontal pitch of 102.1mm (the gap between the columns is 3mm) and a label height of 33.8mm.
- Before selecting your template, please measure the gap between the columns to confirm which template you need to use.
- Please note that these products are sometimes cut to a label height that is 0.1mm larger or smaller than the given measurements.
- If you find that your design is printing out slightly too small or too big for your labels (i.e. the bottom of your printed template finishes just above or below the bottom edge of the last label on the sheet), you may wish to try increasing or decreasing the label height. You will also need to alter the top margin to accommodate for using the larger or smaller label height. If you are working in landscape the height becomes the width; so if your design doesn’t start at the left edge of the first label in each row and end at the right edge of the last label in each row, you may need to try increasing or decreasing the label width. Remember, you will also need to alter the side margins.
Products Available In Template Size LP16/99
Please Note:These templates are provided in good faith for our customers to use free of charge. Customers should test the suitability of these templates for their requirements (including compatibility with their software/hardware), and are responsible for making any necessary adjustments to achieve the best possible alignment.
All products are manufactured with a tolerance, which is an allowable deviation from the measurements stated on the goods (for example, an A4 sheet may have a tolerance of +/- 2mm); this tolerance can lead to slight variation in the measurements of label products and so we recommend that customers complete a test print of any template before printing onto their label products so that they may determine if the template requires any further adjustments.
^ Our labels are very close in size/layout to the alternative codes provided (to within +/- 1mm)