Label Templates For LPCD117
- LP Code:
- Label Templates LPCD117
Free Word Templates & PDF Templates for printing A4 sheets of self adhesive labels. Use the links below to download a template for your CD labels & DVD labels; all of our label templates have been tested to ensure that they are accurate and compatible with our labels, so you can print your labels quickly, easily, and trouble free!
Information About This Label Size:
Download LPCD117 Label Templates:
|Word||LPCD117 Bleed Portrait|
|Word||LPCD117 Bleed Landscape|
|LPCD117 Bleed Portrait|
|LPCD117 Bleed Landscape|
- CD/DVD labels and case labels
- Centralised layout (CD/DVD labels only)
- Selvedge present
- Bleed of 4mm possible (CD/DVD labels only). The case labels do not have gaps all the way around each label so true bleed is not possible; our bleed templates provide space for bleed (4mm) where possible.
- Feed direction indicated (by layout)
- Gaps between labels
- Please note that this layout includes central spindle holes (17mm diameter) and four case labels (6mm x 117mm)
- Shape indicated on PDF template but NOT on Word template
- Please note that you will need to account for the circular shape of CDs/DVDs and the gap left by the central spindle hole when adding your design to the Word templates.
Products Available In Template Size LPCD117
Please Note:These templates are provided in good faith for our customers to use free of charge. Customers should test the suitability of these templates for their requirements (including compatibility with their software/hardware), and are responsible for making any necessary adjustments to achieve the best possible alignment.
All products are manufactured with a tolerance, which is an allowable deviation from the measurements stated on the goods (for example, an A4 sheet may have a tolerance of +/- 2mm); this tolerance can lead to slight variation in the measurements of label products and so we recommend that customers complete a test print of any template before printing onto their label products so that they may determine if the template requires any further adjustments.
^ Our labels are very close in size/layout to the alternative codes provided (to within +/- 1mm)