Label Templates For LP4/210
- LP Code:
- Label Templates LP4/210
Free Word Templates & PDF Templates for printing A4 sheets of self adhesive labels. Use the links below to download a template for your A4 labels; all of our label templates have been tested to ensure that they are accurate and compatible with our labels, so you can print your labels quickly, easily, and trouble free!
View All Label Templates For Rectangular Labels With Square Cut CornersView Products Available In This Label Size
Information About This Label Size:
- Number Across
- Label Width
- Label Height
- Horizontal Pitch
- Vertical Pitch
- Number Down
- Top Margin
- Bottom Margin
- Left Margin
- Right Margin
- Also Known As
- LL04NSL, L4-21074BC, CLO4X
Download LP4/210 Label Templates:
- Rectangles with square cut corners
- Centralised layout
- No selvedge
- Bleed not possible
- Feed direction not indicated
- No gaps between labels
- These labels go all the way to the edge of the sheet; only printers with an “Edge-To-Edge” printing capability will be able to print the full area of each label. If you do not have access to such a printer, you will need to ensure your design does not use the area that your printer cannot print.
- Please note that Word does not allow measurements of 2 decimal places when working in mm. Our template is set up with a label height of 74.2mm.
Products Available In Template Size LP4/210
Please Note:These templates are provided in good faith for our customers to use free of charge. Customers should test the suitability of these templates for their requirements (including compatibility with their software/hardware), and are responsible for making any necessary adjustments to achieve the best possible alignment.
All products are manufactured with a tolerance, which is an allowable deviation from the measurements stated on the goods (for example, an A4 sheet may have a tolerance of +/- 2mm); this tolerance can lead to slight variation in the measurements of label products and so we recommend that customers complete a test print of any template before printing onto their label products so that they may determine if the template requires any further adjustments.
^ Our labels are very close in size/layout to the alternative codes provided (to within +/- 1mm)