1 Sheet Minimum
500 Sheet Minimum
Up To 5 Working Day Despatch For 500+ Sheets
- Our recycled labels are made with a matt white uncoated paper and a permanent adhesive. The paper is made using pulp from recycled fibres. These labels can be printed using inkjet or laser printers and are suitable for handwriting. The adhesive provides good adhesion on a range of surfaces and complies with the German BgVV for indirect food contact & short term contact with dry & moist food. Our recycled labels offer an environmentally friendly and sustainable alternative to other label materials and can be used for hundreds of different label applications. For example, recycled labels are an environmentally friendly way to make address labels, product labels, food labels, drink labels, information labels, and general purpose stickers.
- Addressing envelopes and parcels – recycled labels can be used as an environmentally friendly way to label envelopes and parcels. You can add delivery and handling instructions, along with return and contact information, company logos and details, or personalised messages and designs.
- Tracking information – items that are being transported or stored can be identified and tracked using recycled labels. You can add identifying information, destination details, product information, or tracking details coded into a barcode or QR code.
- Retail – product labels add or highlight important information on individual products or packaging. They can display prices, special offers, and features of an item, or tracking and product details stored in barcode or QR code formats.
- Branding and marketing – recycled labels are a quick and easy way to add company logos and contact information to all kinds of items including products, packaging, and marketing materials, such as sales brochures and leaflets. Information about on-going or upcoming promotions and events can be added to products, displays, or mail items as reminders to existing customers or to inform potential customers of available offers and services.
- Organising and filing – recycled labels are a great way to organise offices and homes. They can be used to create filing systems for important documents and folders, as shelving labels in offices, warehouses, shops, and homes, in school cloakrooms and classrooms, as notices and signs, or as health and safety warnings and instructions. They can display information such as directions, product information, identifying information, promotional offers, instructions, reminders, or warnings.
- Schools and charities – schools can use recycled labels in all kinds of ways and they're a great way to support environmental projects and policies in school. They can be used to label personal possessions including workbooks, lockers, coat pegs, and desks; to give feedback on progress and behaviour; as address labels for communications being sent home to parents; as gifts to reward performance in lessons or at school events such as Sport’s Day; or even as decorative additions to work and wall displays. Charities also use labels for a number of purposes. They can be used to promote events by printing labels with the charity’s logo and event details, making name badges for those involved, or rewarding participants with a reminder of the charity or event they have helped to support.
Download a Template / Request Samples / Similar Labels
Download A Template: click here to download a template.
Request A Sample: click here to request a sample of our recycled labels.
Find An Alternative: we supply a range of white paper materials, including standard matt white paper, high resolution matt white paper, gloss paper, and semi-gloss paper. You can find all of these products on our paper labels page.