Learn how to find label templates for CD, DVD, cassette tape, and file storage labels on Label Planet's website.
Welcome to Label Planet's World of How To Find Videos.
These videos are designed to help you find the labels and label templates you need on the Label Planet website.
In this video, we explain how to find the right label templates for your A4 sheets of CD, DVD, cassette tape, and file storage labels.
At Label Planet, we supply free templates for all of our label sizes. Our label templates are available in both Word and PDF formats. Word templates can be used with any word processing software or application that can edit the .docx file format. This includes Word, Word For Mac, and Pages. PDF templates can be used with any design software or application that can edit the .pdf file format. This includes Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
The video takes you step by step through the process of finding and downloading a template for CDs, DVDs, cassette tapes, and file storage. This includes using your product code to find the correct template page or navigating via our label templates home page. We explain how to find the correct page using your product code, label shape, number of labels per sheet, and label size.
Please note: our Word label templates cannot show the outline of our CD, DVD, and cassette tape labels. Instead they use a grid of squares or rectangles, where each label sits inside one of the squares or rectangles with its outermost points touching each of the four sides.
Need to find a different label shape? Our How To Find video series has got you covered!
- Rectangle - Find templates for rectangle labels
- Round - Find templates for round labels
- Square - Find templates for square labels
- Oval - Find templates for oval labels
For more advice on designing and printing your own labels:
- Watch our series of How To Videos.
- Check out our How To Blog, which includes blogs about every step of printing your own labels. This includes finding, choosing, and downloading the correct label templates; adding your own label design to your template; printing your labels; and troubleshooting advice.