Label Templates For LP216/13R
- LP Code:
- Label Templates LP216/13R
Free Word Templates & PDF Templates for printing A4 sheets of self adhesive labels. Use the links below to download a template for your round labels; all of our label templates have been tested to ensure that they are accurate and compatible with our labels, so you can print your labels quickly, easily, and trouble free!View Products Available In This Label Size
Information About This Label Size:
- Number Across
- Label Width
- 13mm (diameter)
- Label Height
- 13mm (diameter)
- Horizontal Pitch
- Vertical Pitch
- Number Down
- Top Margin
- Bottom Margin
- Left Margin
- Right Margin
- Also Known As
- SL13R, LL13C, AAC216, FC216
Download LP216/13R Label Templates:
- Centralised layout
- Selvedge present
- Bleed of 1.25mm (alternatives: 1mm) possible
- Feed direction not indicated
- Gaps between labels (vertical and horizontal)
- Shape indicated on PDF template but NOT on Word template
- Please note that this label size is sometimes manufactured with a vertical pitch that is less than 15.5mm.
- If you find that your design is printing out slightly too big for your labels (i.e. the bottom of your printed template finishes just below the bottom edge of the last label on the sheet), you may wish to try using our alternative templates. If you wish to make your own adjustments to the template you are using, remember you will also need to adjust the top margin to accommodate for using the smaller vertical pitch.
- We have created TWO alternative templates; one set has a vertical pitch of 15.45mm (the gap between each row is 2.45mm) and the other set has a vertical pitch of 15.4mm (the gap between each row is 2.4mm). We recommend doing a test print of each onto blank paper to establish which is best suited to your labels.
- Please note that the narrow gaps between these labels can mean that any slight variation in the cut or inaccuracy in the positioning produced by your template or printer can cause the alignment to get very slightly worse as you go down the page. If you find that, by the end of the sheet, your template is just slightly too big or too small (i.e. the top row aligns perfectly but your template ends less than 2mm below or above the bottom edge of the bottom row) you may need to alter (some of) the gaps between the rows to manually create the correct alignment. You may also need to make a slight adjustment to the top margin to get the best possible fit.
Products Available In Template Size LP216/13R
Please Note:These templates are provided in good faith for our customers to use free of charge. Customers should test the suitability of these templates for their requirements (including compatibility with their software/hardware), and are responsible for making any necessary adjustments to achieve the best possible alignment.
All products are manufactured with a tolerance, which is an allowable deviation from the measurements stated on the goods (for example, an A4 sheet may have a tolerance of +/- 2mm); this tolerance can lead to slight variation in the measurements of label products and so we recommend that customers complete a test print of any template before printing onto their label products so that they may determine if the template requires any further adjustments.
^ Our labels are very close in size/layout to the alternative codes provided (to within +/- 1mm)