Label Templates For LP35/37SQ
Free Word Templates & PDF Templates for printing A4 sheets of self adhesive labels. Use the links below to download a template for your square labels; all of our label templates have been tested to ensure that they are accurate and compatible with our labels, so you can print your labels quickly, easily, and trouble free!View Products Available In This Label Size
Information About This Label Size:
- Number Across
- Label Width
- Label Height
- Horizontal Pitch
- Vertical Pitch
- Number Down
- Top Margin
- Bottom Margin
- Left Margin
- 8.5mm / 12mm
- Right Margin
- 8.5mm / 5mm
- Also Known As
- SLsq37, LL37SQ, AAR035^, P37.37^
Download Label Templates:
- Squares with rounded corners
- Layout may be centralised OR off centre
- Selvedge present
- Bleed of 1mm/0.95mm possible
- Feed direction may or may not be indicated (off centre layout indicates feed direction)
- Gaps between labels (vertical and horizontal)
- Please note that this label size is commonly made with either a centralised or an off centre layout. The offset templates are set up with a left side margin of 12mm and a right side margin of 5mm.
- Before selecting your template, please check the layout of the labels on your sheet to confirm which template you need to use. Hold a sheet portrait-wise; if the side margins are equal you need to use the centralised templates, if one is larger than the other you need to use the offset templates.
- Please note that these labels are sometimes cut to a horizontal pitch that is just under 39mm and a vertical pitch that is just under 38.9mm.
- If you find that your design is printing out slightly too big for your labels (i.e. the bottom of your printed template finishes just below the bottom edge of the last label on the sheet and your design doesn’t start at the left edge of the first label in each row and end at the right edge of the last label in each row), you may wish to try decreasing the horizontal and vertical pitches (by reducing the size of the gaps between the labels). You will also need to increase the top and side margins to accommodate for using the smaller horizontal and vertical pitches.
Products Available In This Template Size
Please Note:These templates are provided in good faith for our customers to use free of charge. Customers should test the suitability of these templates for their requirements (including compatibility with their software/hardware), and are responsible for making any necessary adjustments to achieve the best possible alignment.
All products are manufactured with a tolerance, which is an allowable deviation from the measurements stated on the goods (for example, an A4 sheet may have a tolerance of +/- 2mm); this tolerance can lead to slight variation in the measurements of label products and so we recommend that customers complete a test print of any template before printing onto their label products so that they may determine if the template requires any further adjustments.
^ Our labels are very close in size/layout to the alternative codes provided (to within +/- 1mm)