We often get queries about when orders will be despatched – especially those that are urgently needed.
Here’s all the information you need to know about how (and when) we process orders.
Our office is open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, so your order will be processed during this time.
Things To Note:
- Our carrier service arrives mid-afternoon, so large orders (250+ sheets) need to be placed before 2/3pm to be despatched same day.
- Small orders will be despatched on the same working day, up to 4:30pm. As we need time to process and pack orders, any orders we receive on weekdays AFTER 4:30pm, will be despatched the next working day.
- Orders placed after 4:30pm on Friday and over the weekend, will be processed on the next working day (usually Monday unless it is a bank holiday).
- If you require an order urgently, please add the special delivery option to your order. If you do not see this option, give us a call so we can work out the best shipping option for your particular needs.
- If you are ordering an unstocked item, please note that this will be despatched from our warehouse either on a next working day carrier service (if the item is in stock – paper items only) or once it has been made (which can take up to five working days).
If you have ANY queries about making an order or want to find out when your order will be despatched, please get in touch.