We would like to introduce you to our newest product range: TRANSPARENT STATIC CLING LABELS.
These transparent labels are the perfect solution for making your own bespoke window stickers!
While we already have four ranges of transparent labels, there was one outstanding problem that we were determined to solve. Our existing transparent labels all use adhesive and when they are applied to glass this adhesive can create air bubbles, which prevents the labels from being truly transparent.
So we are proud to present Transparent Static Cling labels, which create an ultra clear finish when they are applied to glass surfaces. The difference between these labels and our existing ranges is that, instead of an adhesive, these labels attach to surfaces through static cling. Static cling is generated when the labels are pulled away from the anti-static release liner (or backing sheet), which means the labels can be removed, repositioned, and reused over and over again, and no adhesive residue is left behind.
These labels are supplied on A4 sheets, with 13 sizes kept in stock and a full range available to order. They are designed for use with laser printers and can be applied to a range of surfaces, including glass, gloss paint, non-coated metals, and non-coated plastics.
These labels mean that individuals, companies, and organisations can create their own window stickers for whatever purpose they have in mind – whether they want to display important information, promotional messages, educational material, or simply add a decorative touch to a window – at home or in a business space.
- Car Dealerships – can create window stickers for the vehicles they have on display – indicating company information, offers and promotions, or prices and specifications relating to a particular vehicle.
- Charities – can produce window stickers that can be handed out to raise awareness of the charity’s aims, upcoming events, or key messages.
- Political Parties – can make window stickers that are tailored to a local candidate’s area, including their key campaign messages.
- Shops – can add window stickers to their premises to help draw the attention of potential customers.
- Schools – can use these stickers as teaching aids or to label displays of work that are regularly updated.
- Galleries & Museums – can add information to exhibitions that can be removed when the display is updated or replaced, without causing any damage to the exhibition space.
- Individuals – can make their own bespoke stickers to decorate their cars or homes – whether to add signs such as “Baby On Board” or “No Sales Reps”, or as a fun activity for children who can create their own stickers to decorate their bedrooms.
Of course, these are just a few ideas – we’re sure our creative customers will come up with all sorts of ways to use our new range.
You can see the full range of sizes available here; we've also put together a guide to printing mirrored text and images.
[This product has been discontinued].