Address labels are the perfect way to make your post more presentable.
Whether you’re looking to add personality or professionality, we’ve got address labels to make your post look perfect!
Address Labels – A Practical & Pretty Addition To All Your Post
While you can use address labels simply to make your post more decorative or professional in appearance, there’s a lot to be said for the practical benefits of printing address labels.
Printing address labels can save you a lot of time – especially if you’ve got a long mailing list. There are plenty of automated tools to speed up the process even further. For example, mail merges are a brilliant tool, whether you’re a business or organisation getting in touch with customers, clients, or supporters or simply an individual who has a very long Christmas card list.
Printing labels is also a lot less strenuous than handwriting your own address labels and you get a perfectly uniform set of labels – brilliant if your handwriting tends to get a bit wonky.
You may worry that printed address labels aren’t as personal as handwritten ones but there are hundreds of ways to personalise address labels to make sure that they are truly unique. Decorative designs, fonts, and photographs can all be included to make your address labels your own.
Printing address labels allows you to combine the practical and the pretty to ensure that your post gets where it needs to go AND lets people know who it’s from – before they even open it! For example, you could include a personal message (or design) or company/organisation details and branding.
Address Labels – Product Options To Suit Every Purpose
Whether you’re trying to make your post more personal or professional, we’ve got the perfect products for you!
White Address Labels
If you’re looking for something classic, you can’t go wrong with a white paper label. White labels are easy to read and provide the perfect background for colourful designs and/or photographs. There are three options to choose from:
- White Labels: our standard paper labels are made with matt white paper and are suitable for inkjet and laser printers. Ideal for basic address labels – and perfect if you’re working a tight budget.
- Gloss White Labels: for a subtle touch of decoration, our gloss labels are an ideal choice. They have a bright and shiny surface, which makes your information/design stand out against matt envelopes and packaging. We have Gloss Labels For Laser Printers, Semi-Gloss Labels For Laser Printers (for a more subtle degree of shine), and Photo-Quality Gloss Labels – ideal if you want to add photographs or high resolution artwork to your address labels.
- Premium Paper Labels: if you prefer a matt finish, our premium paper labels are perfect. They are made with a specially coated paper, which is ideal for printing high resolution artwork and photographs. These paper labels can be printed with an inkjet or a laser printer.
Coloured Address Labels
For a super quick and effective way to add a touch of decoration to your post, coloured address labels are the ideal solution. They give you an instantly decorative background for your text and designs, although you may need to make sure that you choose suitable colour schemes to make sure your print remains legible against the coloured background. They’re also a brilliant way to reflect your company/organisation brand colours and are especially popular for special events, both personal and professional in nature. Again, there are three options to choose from:
- Coloured Labels: our pastel coloured labels are available in seven shades; red labels, orange-red labels, yellow labels, green labels, blue labels, pink labels, and cream labels. You can print them using a laser or inkjet printer.
- Gold Labels & Silver Labels: our metallic coloured labels are a popular choice for festive items, celebrations, and special events – particularly for seasonal items and for weddings. They have a satin metallic finish and can be printed using a laser printer.
- Kraft Labels: our brown Kraft labels have a ribbed finish for a subtle touch of pattern and texture. Especially popular for homemade and craft items, these address labels offer a natural finish that is perfect for adding a personal touch to your post.
Transparent Address Labels
Transparent labels are a brilliantly versatile way to create address labels. They are ideal if you have decorative envelopes or packaging; firstly, they avoid the problem of trying to colour match patterning (and brand colours) and they allow you to avoid plastering a less decorative address label over your carefully chosen pattern. They can allow you to add your address information on to items seamlessly – so your envelopes / packaging appear pre-printed with the correct details. We offer three options for transparent labels:
- GCP: GLOSS transparent labels, suitable for use with inkjet printers only.
- GTP: GLOSS transparent labels, suitable for use with laser printers only.
- MTP: MATT transparent labels, suitable for use with laser printers only.
Order Address Labels From Label Planet – With Super Fast Despatch & Delivery To Get You Set For Christmas!
Our Address Labels section includes the materials listed above in the FIVE label sizes that are most popularly used as address labels. These are:
- LP4/99: 4 labels per sheet, 99.1 x 139mm
- LP8/99: 8 labels per sheet, 99.1 x 67.7mm
- LP14/99: 14 labels per sheet, 99.1 x 38.1mm
- LP21/63: 21 labels per sheet, 63.5 x 38.1mm
- LP65/38: 65 labels per sheet, 38.1 x 21.2mm
These are all stocked items, available to purchase in packs of 25 sheets for same day despatch.
We despatch orders of fewer than 250 sheets by Royal Mail’s first class service. Around 93% arrives next day with the rest taking a few days extra (up to five working days). If you’ve got a deadline to meet, you can upgrade to Special Delivery, which guarantees delivery by 1pm on the next working day.
Orders of 250+ sheets despatch via next working day carrier. Delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, and the Channel Islands takes two working days.
Orders of 500+ sheets despatch from our warehouse where stock is available. If stock is unavailable or your items are made to order (i.e. have a minimum order quantity of 500 sheets), despatch will take up to five working days. This leadtime will increase as we get closer to Christmas.
We offer a free sample request service so you can test a couple of options. We also provide free label templates in Word and PDF formats. Download these from our Label Templates section; first select your label shape and then your label size.