Here's a guide to the extra information you can find on our Material Specification Sheets.
While sometimes all a customer really needs to know about their labels is basic information (such as the size and shape, the type of material or adhesive, or what printer to use), sometimes they need a little bit more information to make sure that a label is really right for the job.
With this in mind, we’ve included Material Specification Sheets on our product range pages, so that customers can check out the details relating to the materials and adhesives used on our different ranges of labels.
Each specification sheet includes the following information:
- Printer compatibility
- A description of the properties of the face material used to make the labels
- Properties of the face material (grammage and caliper)
- A description of the properties of the adhesive used to make the labels
- Properties of the adhesive (application temperature and storage range)
- A description of the properties of the backing material used to make the labels
- Properties of the backing material (grammage and caliper)
- Additional information (e.g. environmental specifications, manufacturing standards etc)