We've already had our first orders for Christmas labels - so here's our first reminder to order in plenty of time.
While we don’t wish to invite an angry chorus of “but it’s only October” down on our heads, the weeks are slowly creeping by and the wintertime rush will soon be upon us. As companies get busier and busier, being prepared for the winter holidays is a must and labels are an easy thing to forget about and leave too late.
In fact, we’ve been receiving orders throughout September and October from customers who are busily preparing their seasonal products, promotions, and special events to make sure that they are thoroughly prepared for December – we even had some seasonal orders as far back as early summer!
So, if you’re looking to get organised this year and make sure that you are absolutely ready, we highly recommend buying your labels now (especially if you’re buying large quantities and/or purchasing labels for use on your Christmas stock), so you don’t end up panic ordering at the last minute and then worrying about whether you’ll have enough time to get them printed and applied to all of the bits and pieces you absolutely have to get despatched in time for the holidays.
Remember, we’ve got all sorts of labels to suit all sorts of applications including:
- REMOVABLE LABELS: this time of year is the time for giving, which means that the majority of purchases are gifts. We’ve all had the nightmare of buying the perfect gift, only to find that the price label plastered across the top of it is firmly stuck in place and any attempt to remove it only results in a horrific sticky mess being smeared everywhere. Our removable labels are a perfect way to label gift items with a label that removes cleanly and easily from all kinds of surfaces. We’ve even got a Super Removable adhesive that is designed especially for those extra delicate items made of paper or glass, which won’t leave any trace of adhesive residue behind when a label is removed.
- KRAFT LABELS: our Kraft labels have a ribbed finish, which gives them a lovely subtle touch of pattern and texture. These labels are brilliant product and packaging labels, particularly if you want a natural, homemade appearance for your goods OR if you’re feeling particularly crafty and you’re making your own holiday cards, envelopes, tags, decorations, or gifts.
- GOLD & SILVER LABELS: for a touch of luxury seasonal colouring or a bit of extra sparkle just for fun, our metallic gold and silver labels are ideal for the holidays. Whether you’re sending special cards and invites, all important gifts, or simply want to add a touch of holiday spirit to your company letters and parcels, these labels have a delightful semi-gloss textured finish that is the perfect finishing touch.
- COLOURED & FLUORESCENT LABELS: if you’re thinking colour and creativity, our coloured labels are an excellent way to add a burst of colour to your items. Choose from six pastel shades (for a more subtle addition) or five fluorescent colours (if you’re feeling daring) to bring a bit of decoration to your cards, presents, or parcels this year.
- GLOSS LABELS: choose one of our gloss label products to add a bit of shine to your items, whether you prefer a full on gloss finish or the subtle compromise of a semi-gloss finish. These labels are extremely popular for use as product labels to bring a professional, decorative finish to all those items you’re sending out for the holiday season.
- TRANSPARENT LABELS: whether you need to label transparent items (such as glassware), you’ve invested in special design work for your packaging and don’t want to plaster a boring label over the top, you want an unobtrusive label that won’t distract from your product or packaging, or you’re having problems with colour-matching, transparent labels are the perfect label for you! These labels are a brilliant way to add text without imposing a block of coloured background over your products and/or packaging. They’re also a great way to add text if you’ve left some important details off packaging or promotional leaflets that you’ve already had printed.
- WATERPROOF LABELS: if you supply products that are designed for use in locations where they might get wet or you’re in need of some labels for an outdoor event, take a look through our range of Waterproof Labels. These labels are made using polyester or polyethylene along with a waterproof adhesive, which makes them tough, durable labels that are perfectly efficient, even in outdoor conditions. Our MWP and MWPE labels are made with a Marine Adhesive, which makes them a perfect choice if you’re looking for labels for an outdoor event or display.
- FREEZER LABELS: whether you’re getting stuck in making homemade treats for the holidays or your business is a supplier of all kinds of food and drink delights, our Freezer Labels are a quick and easy way to add a seasonal message or design to your goods that won’t fall off in the freezer.