Template Tuesday Presents...how to find the template code you need to print your Label Planet labels.
Where possible, we will always try to provide compatible codes for Label Planet labels.
How To Find An Code For Your Label Planet Labels
There are two ways to find a compatible code for your Label Planet labels:
- Get in touch with our Customer Service Team who will be able to check if a particular Label Planet product has any compatible codes.
- Compare the measurements of your Label Planet labels with the built-in templates available in your software.
What To Do If There Isn’t A Compatible Code For Your Label Planet Labels
If a compatible code isn't available for your Label Planet labels (or you can't find any of the compatible codes in your software), you can simply download a template from our website. We supply label templates for ALL of our label sizes in both Word and PDF formats; these can be downloaded from our Label Templates home page.
If you absolutely HAVE to use a compatible code, try these top tips:
- Make sure you have selected the correct label manufacturer / supplier / vendor in your software. Some label companies supply labels in different formats for different markets; if you don’t select the right format, you won’t find your code. For example, A4/A5 codes relate to labels supplied in the UK, where we use the A4 (and A5) page size. US Letter codes relate to labels supplied in the US, where they use the American Letter page size.
- If you can’t find a particular code, see if there is an alternative compatible code that you can use. Software will usually only contain a selection of built-in templates; these tend to be the most common / popular products, so it may be worth checking if another code is contained in your software.
- Check to see if we supply a similar size that does have a compatible template.
Next Week On Template Tuesday: The Template Tuesday Guide To…Label Templates Supplied By Label Planet (That’s Us!)