Label Templates For LP6/88R
- LP Code:
- Label Templates LP6/88R
Free Word Templates & PDF Templates for printing A4 sheets of self adhesive labels. Use the links below to download a template for your round labels; all of our label templates have been tested to ensure that they are accurate and compatible with our labels, so you can print your labels quickly, easily, and trouble free!View Products Available In This Label Size
Information About This Label Size:
- Number Across
- Label Width
- 88mm (diameter)
- Label Height
- 88mm (diameter)
- Horizontal Pitch
- Vertical Pitch
- Number Down
- Top Margin
- Bottom Margin
- Left Margin
- Right Margin
- Also Known As
- SL88R, LL88C, AAC006, D880, FC6, A88, DC88B
Download LP6/88R Label Templates:
- Centralised layout
- Selvedge present
- Bleed of 1mm (alternative: 0.8mm) possible
- Feed direction not indicated
- Gaps between labels (vertical and horizontal)
- Shape indicated on PDF template but NOT on Word template
- Please note that this label size is sometimes manufactured with a label width and label height that are less than 88mm and a vertical pitch and horizontal pitch that are less than 90mm.
- If you find that your design is printing out slightly too big for your labels (i.e. the bottom of your printed template finishes just below the bottom edge of the last label on the sheet and your design doesn’t start at the left edge of the first label in each row and end at the right edge of the last label in each row), you may wish to try using our alternative templates (these templates are set up with a label width and label height of 87.9mm, a vertical pitch of 89.5mm, and a horizontal pitch of 89.9mm). If you wish to make your own adjustments to the template you are using, remember you will also need to adjust the top and side margins to accommodate for using the smaller measurements.
Products Available In Template Size LP6/88R
Please Note:These templates are provided in good faith for our customers to use free of charge. Customers should test the suitability of these templates for their requirements (including compatibility with their software/hardware), and are responsible for making any necessary adjustments to achieve the best possible alignment.
All products are manufactured with a tolerance, which is an allowable deviation from the measurements stated on the goods (for example, an A4 sheet may have a tolerance of +/- 2mm); this tolerance can lead to slight variation in the measurements of label products and so we recommend that customers complete a test print of any template before printing onto their label products so that they may determine if the template requires any further adjustments.
^ Our labels are very close in size/layout to the alternative codes provided (to within +/- 1mm)