- These labels are supplied on A4 sheets of gloss clear polyester with a permanent waterproof adhesive. They are for use with laser printers. Our clear labels are not “frosted” or “translucent”, nor are they “glass clear”. When applied to a solid white or coloured surface the labels look almost completely clear, but when applied to glass the adhesive may trap some air bubbles which will create a slightly frosted look. These labels are ideal for creating a professional, high-end look as any text or images printed onto them appears as though it has been printed directly onto the surface below. The gloss material also gives the labels a quality finish and allows the labels to be wiped clean if required.
- Our gloss clear laser labels are waterproof due to the polyester material, the waterproof adhesive, and the laser printing process. They are well-suited to conditions where the printed label is likely to get wet. Common uses include labels for bottles and containers that hold liquids, in damp conditions such as kitchens and bathrooms, on items that are displayed outside shops or in garden centres, or on packages that are to be shipped long distance.
- We also supply gloss clear polyester labels for inkjet printing (product code GCP). These are suitable for use in dry conditions or as waterproof labels provided that they are not printed onto (for example, if a customer needs to use an inkjet printer, they could print onto a standard label and place a gloss clear polyester label over the top to create a gloss, waterproof finish).
- Address labels – these labels are great for postal items as the clear material makes it appear as though each item has had information printed directly onto the envelope or package, while the gloss finish provides a look of quality. These labels are particularly popular on coloured or textured envelopes as the clear label not only avoids colour-matching problems, but also doesn’t obscure the effect created by using a colour or texture in the first place. This may be important because a company wants to emphasise a professional approach or an individual wants to create a luxury finish on special items such as wedding or christening invitations. As our gloss clear laser labels are waterproof, they are also ideal long-term shipping and tracking labels that won’t be eroded by any damp conditions they may encounter.
- Product labelling – the gloss material makes these labels a common choice when a high quality finish is required. They are particularly useful on product boxes or bags that feature strong brand or company colours because they won’t obscure the pattern beneath them. They are often used to add product or company information onto CDs. The clear material also makes them a fun option for use with transparent materials, such as glass or plastic, as they allow information to be added without distracting from the transparency of the object. As these labels are waterproof, they are ideal for use with products that either contain liquids (like cosmetics or wine bottles) or may be exposed to wet conditions (such as bathroom, kitchen or gardening products).
- Adding or highlighting information – clear labels are a great way of adding and highlighting information, whether the text is printed onto the label or has already been printed onto an object. You can match the existing font on an item and add new or additional information, such as sales information onto products or contact information onto company brochures. The gloss finish draws attention to the information either on or beneath the label, and is particularly useful if the label is being stuck onto a surface that itself has a gloss finish. Our waterproof gloss clear labels are also a handy way to cover existing print on an item so that the text has a waterproof cover but can still be read.
- Colour-matching – using clear labels sidesteps the problem of matching the colour of a label to that of the item they are stuck onto. This is extremely useful in cases where a different colour or plain white label would look out of place, or where there is a need to promote a particular brand or company colour on an item but colour-matching is difficult or costly to achieve.
Download A Template: click here to download templates for these gloss transparent labels.
Request A Sample: click here to request a sample of our gloss transparent labels for laser printers.
Find An Alternative: if you have an inkjet printer you should choose our Gloss Transparent Labels For Inkjet Printers. Alternatively, if you have a laser printer and would prefer transparent labels with a matt finish, visit our Matt Transparent Labels page.
Gloss Transparent Polyester
25 Sheet Minimum
Same Working Day Despatch Up To 100 Sheets
Full Range of Sizes - 25 or 500 Sheet Minimum
Same Working Day Despatch up to 100 Sheets, 5 to 7* Working Day Despatch for 500+ Sheets (* Due To Extraordinary 2020-2021 Winter Volumes)
I have used Label Planet for many years...
I have used Label Planet for many years and they have never let me down. This product is good quality and mu customers love it.Tolga @ Service Print
27th Jan 2021
Absolutely perfect as I use these to label...
Absolutely perfect as I use these to label products that will spend their life outdoors in all weathers. Fully weather proof and permanent.Nigel Booth
24th Nov 2020
Always great fast service from Labelplanet. Labels always...
Always great fast service from Labelplanet. Labels always good quality, well packagedBite Me Spices
23rd Nov 2020
Ran really well through our Konica printer
Ran really well through our Konica printerRalph Armstrong
19th Nov 2020
Fast delivery always arrive in good condition
Fast delivery always arrive in good conditionElizabeth Ready
5th Dec 2019
Give a good clear crisp print
Give a good clear crisp printAnonymous
28th Oct 2019
Exactly the correct label after some great advice...
Exactly the correct label after some great advice from the sales team. Fast delivery able to complete my job in time. Great value for the price. ThanksLauren Hilton
1st May 2019
Excellent stickers - important to set the...
Excellent stickers - important to set the printer to transparency though or the ink rubs off - second sheet and menu on the printer set correctly and they are excellent!Anonymous
8th Oct 2018
I have been using these regularly and like...
I have been using these regularly and like them very muchClio Bellenis
12th Sep 2018
easy to follow website order system & goods...
easy to follow website order system & goods arrived when requested.Robin Shepherd
6th Aug 2018
Have used Labelplanet for several years. Always great...
Have used Labelplanet for several years. Always great service and products are exactly what we need.Anonymous
21st Mar 2018
Top quality label!
Top quality label!Anonymous
8th Jan 2018
Have purchased these labels before, hence my re-order...
Have purchased these labels before, hence my re-order. Perfect for what I require.Kenneth Macmillan
28th Dec 2017
You get lots of air bubbles when stuck...
You get lots of air bubbles when stuck on to glassJoseph Farrugia
26th Sep 2017
I USE THESE SHEETS TO MAKE INTERNAL CAR...
I USE THESE SHEETS TO MAKE INTERNAL CAR WINDOW STICKERS, BEING UV STABLE THEY ERE PERFECT FOR THE JOB.Ian Mcdonald
26th Jun 2017
Quality product. Great value for money...
Quality product. Great value for money.Irene Ives
13th Dec 2016
Perfect for requirements, quality and price excellent...
Perfect for requirements, quality and price excellent.Norma Hurrell
19th Nov 2016
Excellent quality product, superb value for money...
Excellent quality product, superb value for money.Nigel Booth
24th Oct 2016
Very good service, great simple website easy to...
Very good service, great simple website easy to use and nice people on the phone.Mark Sale
1st Sep 2016
Great product, works every time
Great product, works every timeMarnie Searchwell
19th Aug 2016