- These labels are supplied on A4 sheets of gloss clear polyester with a removable waterproof adhesive. They are for use with laser printers. Our clear labels are not “frosted” or “translucent”, nor are they “glass clear”. When applied to a solid white or coloured surface the labels look almost completely clear, but when applied to glass the adhesive may trap some air bubbles which will create a slightly frosted look. The adhesive is a clear acrylic based removable adhesive that will peel off cleanly from most surfaces even after long term application. These labels are ideal for creating a professional, high-end look as any text or images printed onto them appears as though it has been printed directly onto the surface below. The gloss material also gives the labels a quality finish and allows the labels to be wiped clean if required.
- Our gloss clear removable laser labels are waterproof due to the polyester material, the waterproof adhesive, and the laser printing process. They are well-suited to conditions where the printed label is likely to get wet, including bottles and containers that hold liquids, on kitchen and bathroom products, or on products that are displayed outside shops or in garden centres. The removable adhesive makes them a popular choice for labelling products or gifts, so product information can be easily removed after the item is sold, or as clear seals on packaging or mail items. They can also be used during the manufacturing process to temporarily add information or protect a small area during manufacture.
- Manufacturing process - the polyester material and removable adhesive make these labels ideal for temporarily adding identifying information or instructions to products during the manufacturing process, before being removed during the final packing and distribution stage. They are also used to provide a protective cover to specific areas of products during the manufacturing process that can also be removed before the item is despatched from the factory or warehouse.
- Product information - gloss clear removable labels are a popular choice when a product label needs to be stuck directly onto an item or onto items that are intended as gifts, as in both cases it is important that sale information can be removed easily and cleanly by the end user. Our gloss clear polyester material is particularly useful on paper based items such as books and cards, or clear materials such as glass and plastic, where product information can be added on a decorative, high quality label that won’t detract from the item itself and will avoid damaging the item when the label is removed. Clear labels, particularly circles, are also a creative way to seal up product packages or mail items that need to be easy to open once they are bought or delivered.
- Temporary notes and signs - the gloss clear finish of these labels makes them an ideal way to temporarily display notes or signs that are decorative and eye catching. This could be anything from adding temporary notes to documents and files, to temporary signage and shelf labels in an office or shop space. They have also been used as temporary reserved seating labels at a variety of events.
- Marketing and promotion - these labels are an easy way to add company logos and details to products or brochures, and promotional text to products and packaging that will draw the customer’s attention to important information that can be removed or replaced at a later stage as needed, perhaps as a particular promotion comes to an end or is adjusted part way through.
Download A Template: click here to download templates for these removable gloss transparent labels.
Request A Sample: click here to request a sample of our removable gloss transparent labels for laser printers.
Find An Alternative: we also supply gloss transparent labels with a permanent adhesive, which can be found here. Alternatively, if you’re looking for a waterproof removable label that isn’t transparent, you could try our Removable Matt White Polyester Labels.
Gloss Transparent Polyester
25 Sheet Minimum
Same Working Day Despatch Up To 100 Sheets
Full Range of Sizes - 25 or 500 Sheet Minimum
Same Working Day Despatch up to 100 Sheets, 5 to 7* Working Day Despatch for 500+ Sheets (* Due To Extraordinary 2020-2021 Winter Volumes)
I like these labels a lot and reorder...
I like these labels a lot and reorder them regularly. They look excellent on clear glass bottles, especially when they contain a transparent liquidClio Bellenis
10th Apr 2020
Quality product; totally fulfills our requirements...
Quality product; totally fulfills our requirements.Anonymous
14th Nov 2019
Great products, great company, very efficient and helpful
Great products, great company, very efficient and helpfulAllan Cody
19th Jul 2019
Using these in our gallery for labelling paintings...
Using these in our gallery for labelling paintings and images and they look very smartNicola Maughan
10th Jul 2019
Sadly when you stick them to a wall...
Sadly when you stick them to a wall they will slowly peel off after 24 hrs.Mr Blair
26th Apr 2019
Very useful, just what we wanted
Very useful, just what we wantedChristine Whitehead
28th Feb 2019
Great product; a must for our business...
Great product; a must for our business.Anonymous
4th Feb 2019
Label thickness has changed although company states they...
Label thickness has changed although company states they are the same. Much thinner than previous orders.Jason Gibson
23rd May 2017
Excellent qualityPruthvish Parmar
1st May 2017
Very quick delivery and exactly what we needed...
Very quick delivery and exactly what we needed. ThanksMartin Craven
13th Feb 2017
Product is ok, shame they are quite expensive...
Product is ok, shame they are quite expensive.Jason Gibson
15th Aug 2016
All good thanks...
All good thanks.Daniel
21st May 2014
Ideal for product samples and prototypes...
Ideal for product samples and prototypes.Graphics Queen
27th Feb 2014
Just what I was looking for. Brilliant...
Just what I was looking for. Brilliant.Superseller
8th Sep 2013
Needed for art exhibition...
Needed for art exhibition.Deb
4th Oct 2012