We offer free template downloads on our website to help our customers print their own labels.
We offer label templates in either a Word Document or PDF format.
- Our Word templates provide a grid that corresponds to the layout of the labels on an A4 sheet, with our Template Guidelines on an image in front of the grid.
- This image can be deleted by left clicking the mouse and pressing “Delete” on your keyboard, or by right clicking the mouse and selecting “Cut”.
- If you can’t see the grid then you will need to enable Gridlines. This can be done by selecting “Show Gridlines” in the Table Menu (Word 1997-2003), or by selecting “View Gridlines” from the Layout tab under Table Tools Menu.
- Each label is represented by the cell that contains the product code (e.g. LP1/210 or LP40/45SMP).
- To design your labels, simply replace the product code text with the text or image(s) that you want to print on your labels.
- Please note that for our CIRCULAR and OVAL labels, the Word template will only show a SQUARE or RECTANGLE into which the label will fit. Word is not able to display a grid with the exact circle or oval shape.
- Our PDF templates have been created based on the cutting templates used to produce our labels.
- To edit a PDF template you will need to open the file in a graphics software package.