- These waterproof silver labels are supplied on A4 sheets of silver metallic matt polyester with a permanent waterproof adhesive. They are for use with laser printers and photocopiers. Our silver polyester is often chosen when a durable, long term, and/or waterproof label is required that also has a decorative or professional appearance.
- The matt silver finish is ideal for highlighting information or matching a surface that itself has a matt finish. It is a popular choice for branding products and packaging, labelling media storage such as CDs and DVDs, and labelling company brochures and marketing materials. Our silver polyester labels are most commonly used for long life tracking or product labels, particularly on appliances and electronic devices where they identify product information, indicate service results, and display company contact details. The polyester is ideal for applications that may involve exposure to hot or cold temperatures.
- The polyester material and adhesive are both fully waterproof. Our waterproof silver labels are well-suited to conditions where the printed label is likely to get wet. Common uses include labelling bottles and containers that hold liquids, in damp conditions such as kitchens and bathrooms, labelling items that are displayed outside shops or in garden centres, or labelling packages that are to be shipped long distance.
- These waterproof silver labels are compatible with laser printers. However, as they are made of metallised polyester, they will reflect heat as they pass through the fuser unit, which can prevent the toner from bonding properly and can cause curling to occur. This means they require less heat to print correctly, so the printer should be set to the "Normal Paper" setting rather than the "Labels" setting.
- Long life tracking labels – waterproof silver labels are ideal for use as long life tracking labels. They can be used to add address or shipping information onto items that may be sent long distance (including overseas) or exposed to damp conditions, or can be used to add tracking information to items that will be transported and/or put into storage. The silver finish highlights identifying information, delivery or storage instructions, or information stored in an alternative format such as barcodes and QR codes.
- Organising and filing – durable polyester is used in offices to create smart, professional filing systems across files and folders, in and out trays, as well as boxes and storage units. The decorative silver material draws attention to important information such as directions or identifying information, sales and promotional offers, notes and reminders, or notices including health and safety warnings and instructions. Other uses include decorative shelving labels in warehouses and shops, in kitchens and office space at home, or in school cloakrooms and classrooms. The waterproof material can also be used for external applications such as displays outside shops or in garden centres.
- Marketing and promotions – the silver finish creates a superior decorative and professional look, which is popular for marketing and promotional materials. The colour draws attention to additional information such as company details on a sales brochure, or key terms and conditions of a promotional offer. The matt material is particularly well-suited to promotional items that have a matt finish.
- Product and packaging – silver materials are great way to label products or packaging with a more decorative finish than a plain white label. This can create a high end look for products or match items that have a decorative appearance. Waterproof silver labels draw attention to important information about a company, product, or promotion, and are ideal for products that will be stored or used in wet conditions, as well as containers such as jars and bottles that will be used to hold liquids.
- Appliances and electronics – important information including health and safety warnings and instructions, product information and specifications, servicing dates and results, and contact details for the relevant manufacturer, distributor, or servicing company can be safely and securely applied to a variety of appliances and electronic goods. The silver colour draws attention to this information, while the waterproof material and strong adhesive will survive in wet conditions. The polyester is also well-suited to applications where the label may be exposed to hot or cold temperatures, which commonly occurs with appliances and electronics.
Download A Template: click here to download templates for these waterproof silver labels.
Request A Sample: click here to request a sample of our waterproof silver polyester material.
Find An Alternative: we also have matt polyester labels in white (matt white polyester) and silver labels in paper (metallic silver paper). If you’re looking for a security label option, our silver polyester material is also available with a void security adhesive.
Silver Metallic Waterproof Labels
25 Sheet Minimum
Same Working Day Despatch Up To 100 Sheets
Full Range of Sizes - 25 or 500 Sheet Minimum
Same Working Day Despatch up to 100 Sheets, Up To 5 Working Days For Despatch Of 500+ Sheets
Good quality labels. Stick well and stay stuck...
Good quality labels. Stick well and stay stuck to slippery surfaces. Nice matt finish producing a high quality look. Can be peeled off and re-positioned if done quickly without creasing unlike other metallic labels I've used in the past. Slightly difficult to peel away from the sheet of labels without starting to peel other labels off because of the very high density of labels. Because of the small size of the labels the paper needs to be very precisely aligned in the printer to ensure that all of the labels are printed in the right place.Tim Rivett
18th May 2019
the labels arrived promptly and were as of...
the labels arrived promptly and were as of good quality and value for money. I would definitely use this company again.Debra Park
14th Oct 2016
Great excellent service. Product was perfect for our...
Great excellent service. Product was perfect for our requirement.Ian Elver
4th Jun 2015
Excellent product, thank you
Excellent product, thank youThomas Tucker
20th Feb 2015
Samples posted out very quickly. speedy delivery of...
Samples posted out very quickly. speedy delivery of order quantity thank you.Jools
13th Sep 2013
easy to use...
easy to use.Nellie
12th Sep 2013
The product is used as Control Panel Legends...
The product is used as Control Panel Legends, the panels being used in various industries. Label is overlaminated using a Matt Laminating Pouch, the text on the label is easily understandable and there are no flaws within the label.Am Slater
11th Jul 2013
Labels are attached to a vehicle component which...
Labels are attached to a vehicle component which is prone to contact with oil and high temperatures.Professorcompressor
9th Jul 2013
Beautiful labels, excellent material. Gave my products a...
Beautiful labels, excellent material. Gave my products a very expensive look. Thank you!Green Keratin
4th Sep 2012